Rochester Independent College: Situated in Kent, just 35 minutes south-east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is an alternative to conventional secondary education, and provides day programs (ages 11+) and boarding programs (ages 16+) to students from the U.K. and international students. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders.
Alternative Secondary School Education: - Day students ages 11+
- Boarding Students ages 16+ (GCSE Year 11 and Sixth Form students)
Academic Courses include: - One or two-year A-level courses in Sixth Form
- One-year and two-year GCSE courses
- Retake programs – GCSE and A level
- Medical, Dental and Vet Science Programs
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Film and Media Studies
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).