International TEFL Training Institute, Paris:
Get TEFL-certified in Paris! Established in 2000, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides accredited TEFL/TESOL certification program in Paris to people interested in teaching English in France or all over the world. Our four-week residential TEFL/TESOL course aims to provide high-quality practical training, and is ideal for those who have never taught English before. In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with 7 days of teaching practice in Paris.
• The world's largest TEFL/TESOL course provider, ITTI offers our programs in a range of exciting locations around the world, including Paris, Montpellier, Nice, London, New York, Dubai, Shanghai, Florence, and Buenos Aires.
• Our state of the art, residential TEFL/TESOL certificate course meets and exceeds all international standards for initial teacher training. Our certificate stands for quality in the instructional practices. Our graduates are hired by the most prominent schools and universities around the world.
Accreditation & Membership:
• ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization) which has chapters on all continents. Its accreditation has been validated by the Department of State and signed for by John Kerry, Secretary of State.
• ITTI is a member of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL), which is a UK organization with more than 3,500 members in more than 100 countries worldwide.
• ITTI is an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers. This organization is concerned with the quality of educational programs, their delivery and the continuing education of teaching professionals.
• 120-Hour / 4-Week On-Site TESOL Certification:
Designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful English teacher, this TESOL course includes practical teaching practice and full career support for our graduates.
• 120-Hour Combined TESOL Certification:
This accredited course combines online training with 7 days of onsite teaching practice in Paris, which is extremely important to many prospective employers.
The combined course features the same components as our onsite course, and also results in 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certification. It comes with full career-support services.
• 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification
Available to study with or without the support of a personal online tutor, this comprehensive program allows you to study at your own pace from any location worldwide! It also includes full career-support services.
Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Business English (50 hours)
• Teach Young Learners (50 hours)
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation (50 hours)
• TEFL Trainer Certification Supplement Course (50 hours)
• Grammar for Teachers (100 hours)
French Language Classes:
The school offers free French classes to all interested TEFL trainees during the duration of the course. Classes for either beginning or intermediate learners take place twice a week and last 40 minutes.
Personalized French classes can be scheduled for an extra fee.
Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully-maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). It is in close proximity to the Port Royal and Luxembourg Metro stations. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bistros in the neighborhood of the school.
As well as spacious, comfortable classrooms, our training center features a computer lab, a cafeteria, an outdoor seating area, and all of the conveniences students would expect.
ITTI assist our students in finding accommodation as close to the course location as possible. Options include a private room, a bed in a student residence hall, a home stay or hostel accommodation.
• "The TESOL course has helped me grow professionally and personally..This course is designed for both people who already have teaching experience and want to upgrade their knowledge and for people with little or no experience with English language teaching who want to switch their career path and turn to teaching. It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it.
The staff at the Institute is fully committed and works hard towards helping their students (future teachers) with their daily assignments and lesson plans, observation of their classes and professional advice on where to focus their attention as well as how to handle the classroom by acquiring classroom management knowledge that the teacher needs to have before he/she enters the classroom."
• "Being able to practice with real students in a real-time classroom was truly priceless. The dedicated mentor was also an asset, guiding me every step of the way. I learned many strategies for making the learning experience more natural and fun. I also realized how much I would have missed out on implementing if I had not taken the course."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 275 Rue Saint-Jacques, 75005, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.