Situated in the stunning ancient city of Phnom Penh, Cambodia's vibrant capital city, AVSE-TESOL provides an Australian Government-accredited, internationally-recognized, 4-week TESOL English teacher training certification to students from around the world. Taught by highly-qualified and experienced instructors, our accredited course includes actual teaching practice with native Cambodian students, and employment guidance for graduates. AVSE-TESOL also provides TESOL courses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam.
• AVSE-TESOL provides an internationally-recognised TESOL Certificate course accredited by the Australian Government under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), and the course in Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi has equivalent academic status and content to a CELTA or Trinity Certificate in TESOL.
• Our course also meets the standards set out by the British Council - the supreme authority regarding TESOL/TEFL accreditation and recognition.
Why Choose AVSE-TESOL?
• Our comprehensive TESOL/TEFL course comes with complimentary accommodation for the duration of the study programme.
• Our TESOL/TEFL trainers & tutors are qualified, professional educators.
• TESOL/TEFL certification through AVSE-TESOL is Australian Government accredited.
4-weeks / 150 study hours
• Accredited by the Australian Government
• Includes 20 hours of actual teaching practice with local Cambodian students
• Provides prospective and existing ESL teachers with innovative and creative teaching methods
• Complimentary accommodation for 26 nights
• Guaranteed employment on completion of the course
• Phnom Penh is the busy, bustling capital city of Cambodia with a population of 1.5 million people. Once known as the 'Pearl of Asia', the city is now a hub for tourism and culture, with the massive, art deco Central Market in the heart of the city center.
• Situated on the banks of the mighty Mekong River, Phnom Penh can be an 'assault on the senses' - with classic-style motorbikes and tuk-tuks zooming around narrow streets. The city has also earned a reputation as a world class food and cafe destination over the past decade.
• Phnom Penh International Airport is just 20 minutes by car to the city center. The airport services flights from key international destinations including Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok, and more.
Specific Contact Pages: - Hanoi TESOL Course
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 64/3 Quang Trung Street (Ward 14), Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.