International TEFL Training Institute, Paris:
Travel the world teaching English with an accredited TESOL / TEFL certification from ITTI! Located in the heart of Paris, we provide an accredited four-week TESOL certification program. In addition, we offer a Combined TESOL certificate course which combines online study with seven days of teaching practice in Paris. Alternatively, you can choose to earn your TESOL Certification entirely online.
• One of the world's most distinguished learning environments for aspiring English teachers, ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization) which has chapters on all continents. Its accreditation has been validated by the Department of State and signed for by John Kerry, Secretary of State.
• ITTI is a member of International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) and an Institutional Member of the College of Teachers of the U.K.
Excellent Location in Paris:
• Our TESOL program takes place in a beautifully maintained, historical building in the neighborhood of the Sorbonne (the oldest university in Paris). It is in close proximity to the Port Royal and Luxembourg Metro stations. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bistros in the neighborhood of the school.
• As well as spacious, comfortable classrooms, our training center features a computer lab, a cafeteria, an outdoor seating area, and all of the conveniences students would expect.
• 120-Hour / 4-Week On-Site TESOL Certification
Our residential TESOL certification program provides high-quality practical training. Designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful English teacher, the course includes practical teaching with actual EFL students and state-of-the-art job assistance for graduates.
• 120-Hour Combined TESOL Certification
This accredited course combines online training with 7 days of onsite teaching practice in Paris, which is extremely important to many prospective employers.
• 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification
Study at your own pace from any location worldwide! Available to study with or without the support of a personal online tutor, this course also includes full career-support services.
Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Business English (50 hours)
• Teach Young Learners (50 hours)
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation (50 hours)
• TEFL Trainer Certification Supplement Course (50 hours)
• Grammar for Teachers (100 hours)
French Language Classes:
Upon request, the school offers free French classes to all interested TEFL trainees during the duration of the course.
Classes for either beginning or intermediate learners take place twice a week and last 40 minutes. Personalized French classes can be scheduled for an extra fee.
• Dream Destination:
With Paris being the No. 1 tourist location in the world, it is understandable that France, in general, is a dream destination for many people. Teaching English provides one way of making a living here and a way of making new friends.
• English Teaching Jobs Available:
A 120-hour TEFL or TESOL certificate in your pocket is the minimum qualification you need to get started. Our graduates are employed in over 50 countries, promoting the study of English worldwide.
• Learn About French Culture:
If you're interested in the French culture, teaching English is a great way to learn French, enjoy delicious French cuisine and experience the great lifestyle France offers.
• All of our programs feature career support, and we pride ourselves on the exceptional employment record of its graduates. They are hired by the very best schools in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
• For those who want to work in Paris or France in general, we receive job leads regularly and make them available to our students. Most of France is still FAR from being saturated by TEFL teachers. Lots of high-quality English teaching jobs are available here.
• We have a network of recruiters and employment agencies for other trainees who would like to teach English in different countries.
• ITTI assist our students in finding accommodation as close to the course location as possible. Options include a private room, a bed in a student residence hall, a home stay with a host French family, or hostel accommodation.
• "The course takes place in one of the most fantastic areas in Paris. Walking distance to the Latin Quarter, the French University "la Sorbonne", the river Seine, and hundreds of top notch restaurants, cafés, bars and shops.
The course in itself is casual, friendly and interesting. It was amazing that on my 4th day I was already giving a "real" lesson on my own. I found it great, to have so many students to teach to, during the course. For once there was plenty of actual practicing time. It was great to share our teaching experience as we progressed. And after a very busy full day, what better reward than to sit at a "Café", and live your French experience?"
Paris TEFL Course Graduate
• "One of the most helpful things that you can bring to TESOL is the ability to take on board what you have learned. You will be given a lot of information. If you can put all that knowledge into practice, you will become an excellent teacher.
This is not everything. The trainers are committed to helping their trainee teachers to build their teaching career by giving directions which include help with writing their CV, job interview preparation as well as with actual school leads. I was lucky to be one of their students.
• "The best thing about this course was its practical approach to teaching. I believe that the focus on meaningful context and the objectives we set for each class distinguishes me now from teachers I met later on who did not have a comparable training. The number of practice teaching hours for each participating trainee also set this course apart from other similar certificate courses.
The amount of teaching hours had me feel extremely comfortable with EFL students as I walked into the classroom towards the end of the course. The daily feedback of my peers and the trainers helped me advance rapidly towards higher levels of performance during my instructional practices.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 275 Rue Saint-Jacques, 75005, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.