John Cabot University, Rome:
Combine the best qualities of an American liberal arts college with the history and cultural heritage of Rome at John Cabot University. Situated in the heart of Italy's Eternal City, John Cabot University is an American-accredited university for U.S. & international students who would like to study in one of the cultural capitals of Europe and the world. We offer a range liberal arts study options including 2-year Associates Degrees, 4-year Bachelor Degrees, semester abroad / year abroad programs, summer study abroad programs, and a Masters Degree in Art History. All of our courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• John Cabot University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
• John Cabot University is incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in the State of Delaware and is licensed to award its degrees by the Delaware Department of Education.
• The University is authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as an American university in Italy.
Why Choose John Cabot University?
- Welcoming Community of Students & Faculty
JCU’s welcoming community has been fostering intellectual agility, tolerance, and cultural sensitivity, while providing students with one of the most transformative experiences of their lives.
- Learn in the Heart of an Amazing European City
Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
- Transfer Skills Among a Variety of Careers
Emphasizing the development of your critical thinking, creativity, communication and research skills, John Cabot University prepares you to transfer these skills to a variety of careers.
Students who graduate from JCU are accepted at prestigious graduate schools worldwide that include Columbia University and Johns Hopkins University, the London School of Economics and Oxford, l'Università Bocconi, the University of Auckland Business School and many more.
International Study Abroad Programs:
Students benefit greatly from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class.
Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelor) Degree Programs:
• Business Administration
• Economics and Finance
• International Business
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Italian Studies
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
Study Abroad University Programs:
• Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Graduate Degree Program:
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• “I really enjoy the small classes because this allows us to have a close relationship with professors and get the most out of the course material.”
• “John Cabot wants to nurture students to achieve the highest standard of excellence in their studies as they can.”
• “The relationship with professors as well as fellow students really motivates me to study.”
• Does JCU offer scholarships and financial aid?
Yes. John Cabot University offers scholarships and participate in the U.S. Title IV Program for Stafford Loans and PLUS.
JCU also offers scholarships to qualified study abroad students. As a visiting student you might be able to transfer your existing financial aid package to JCU.
• What can I do with a degree from JCU?
John Cabot University's liberal arts education will give you broad exposure to the ideas and culture that have shaped Western Civilization and do so in an international context.
• After I graduate from JCU, can I continue my education at an Italian university?
Yes. JCU graduates may apply for admission to Italian degree programs such as the laurea magistrale.
We look forward to answering your questions and learning of your ambitions. Contact us below.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 233 Via della Lungara, Rome, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.