Stafford Global - Online Education:
Stafford Global is one of the leading providers of full-time and part-time Undergraduate, Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctorate level distance learning courses. Working in partnership with acclaimed and accredited UK universities, we provide a wide range of online degree, diploma and certificate courses to students in Saudi Arabia, throughout the Middle East and around the world. Our comprehensive online programs are in popular career fields such as business, management, finance, human resources, education, psychology, and professional development among others.
- Superior Academic Support
With part-time study options available for many of our courses, we ensure that Stafford Global students receive superior academic support to complete your program successfully.
- Experienced Education Providers
With extensive experience in offering top distance learning education, we provide lifelong learners with quality UK university courses at an affordable price.
- Accredited / Internationally-Recognized Qualifications
There is no difference between the qualification you receive on a Distance Learning course and the equivalent qualification which you might study for on campus.
Our Vision & Mission:
Our vision is to build on our expertise to extend our reach globally.
Our mission is to provide lifelong learners with quality university courses at affordable fees and ensure that enrolled students receive superior academic support to complete the programmes successfully.
We work closely with leading UK universities to make British undergraduate & postgraduate education and qualifications available to students in the Middle East and around the world.
Our extensive experience in the Middle East enables us to provide students with the very best courses and the support to go with them.
Stafford Global runs online / distance learning courses in partnership with a range of accredited UK universities:
• University of Leicester (20 programs of study)
• University of Northampton (MBA & DBA Programs)
• University of Dundee (6 programs of study)
• Edinburgh Napier University (12 programs of study)
• University of Nottingham (PGCEi: Post Graduate Certificate in Education - International)
To provide flexibility and convenience for working professionals and students, part-time study options are available.
Online Masters Degrees:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA, in partnership with 3 different UK universities)
• MSc in Security and Risk Management
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in Finance
• MSc in Human Resource Management and Training
• MSc in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management
• MSc in Psychology
• MSc in Psychology of Work
• MSc in Occupational Psychology (BPS accredited)
• MSc in Diabetes
• MSc in Actuarial Science
• MSc Educational Leadership
• MSc in Business Management
• MSc in Human Resource Management
• MSc in Construction Project Management
• MSc in Data Science
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation
• Master of Education (M.Ed)
• MA in International Education
• MA in Media and Public Relations
• MA in Applied Linguistics and TESOL
• MA / MSc in Museum Studies
• MSc in Health and Social Care
• MSc in Transport Planning and Engineering
Online Doctorate Programs:
• Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) Program
• Doctorate in Social Science (Human Resource Management)
Online Undergraduate Programs:
• BSc in Human Resource Management
• BA in Business Management (Top-up)
• BA in Business & Enterprise (Top-up)
• BA in Sales Management (Top-up)
• BSc in Nursing Studies (Top-up)
• BA in Childhood Studies
• BA Professional Development in Tertiary Education
• BA in Professional Development (Specializations: Leadership and Management; Community Engagement; Volunteer Management)
Online Postgraduate Diplomas & Certificates:
• Diploma Higher Education in Human Resource Managemnt
• Post Graduate Certificate in Learning Technologies
• Post-Graduate / Undergraduate Teaching Qualification (Further Education)
• Post-Graduate Certificate in Education (International) PGCEi
• Post-Graduate Certificate in Learning, Teaching & Assessment Practice in Higher Education
• "The program has given me immense knowledge and a complete change in my thought process at a professional level. I can’t thank you enough for all the support that I have received in the past three years from Stafford."
• "Excellent programme, good support by tutors and classmates. Easy to navigate modules and instructions, interesting learning. Stafford are efficient and organised when I have needed their help."
• 'It’s important for me to be a good role model to my children, especially with regards to education. For them, seeing mama go back to studying has been a good thing and they are supporting and encouraging me, we all sit at the dining table together doing our homework and assignments!'
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.