Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County:
Earn a BBA or MBA in California! Southern States University (SSU) is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport). SSU provides Bachelor & Master of Business Administration degree programs as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation. We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program
Duration: 4 years (requires successful completion of 180 Quarter Credits, or 1,800 clock hours)
The aim of this four-year degree program is to provide students with an academic background, in addition to practical experiences necessary to survive in today’s challenging business environment.
The general education and lower division courses provide a strong academic foundation that includes humanities, arts, science and business courses, so that the student has the propensity to succeed in the more challenging and focused upper division courses.
SSU’s upper division courses are designed with the business needs of today and tomorrow in mind, and provide students first with an introduction, and then with more in-depth business principles and practices, along with the skill set required to succeed in today’s business world.
Lower Division Business Core Courses:
- Accounting I; Accounting II; Business Foundations and Analysis; Business Law; Business Communications; Introduction to Business Information Systems; Macroeconomics; Microeconomics; Principles of Marketing; Business Statistics; Business Calculus
Lower Division General Education Courses:
- Comp and Rhetoric; Public Speaking; College Algebra; Principles of Humanities; Introduction to Ethics; U.S. History I; U.S. History II; Introduction to Political Science; Introduction to Physical Science
Upper Division Business Core Courses:
- Business Finance; Operations Management; Principles of Management and Organization; Marketing Fundamentals; Sales Strategies; Business Ethics
Upper Division General Education Courses:
- Technical Writing; Statistics; Applications in Finite Math; World History; Impact of Science Fiction on Historical and Modern Literature; European Humanities; The History of American Music
Upper Division Marketing Specialization Courses:
- Consumer Behavior; Global Marketing; Introduction to Marketing Research; Introduction to Advertising; Services Marketing; eMarketing
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program:
Duration: 2 years
The MBA program has been designed to provide a specific curriculum for experienced mid-level and senior managers and company executives who must address the complex global and integrative issues facing small businesses, health care, government, and non-profit organizations.
The program delivers the latest management concepts and business applications by combining theory and case studies with real-life business settings.
With its emphasis on providing a solid academic and theoretical business foundation combined with modern management skills, it is structured to ensure its students acquire an in-depth understanding of the structure of the global economy, as well as the practical business decision-making skills.
In addition to its educational focus on globalization and international business knowledge and skills, SSU is uniquely positioned to offer an MBA program that brings together aspirants from countries all around the world to study in a collaborative spirit.
- Financial Accounting
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Statistics for Business
- Business Law
- Organizational Leadership
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Management
- Globalization of Business
- International Economics
- International Marketing
- Global Strategy and Management
- Applied Business Research and Communication Skills
- Professional Applied Project
ESL Programs for International Students:
In addition to our business degree programs, we offer intensive English courses, TOEFL preparation classes, and an Applied Business Skills Development program (for advanced students).
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study, to adequately prepare you to succeed with their higher education studies.
Intensive English Course:
- 18 Hours per week
- 3 hours core and 1.5 hour topic class per day
- Monday through Thursday
- Available mornings, afternoons and evenings
TOEFL Test Preparation:
- 18 Hours per week
- 3 hours TOEFL and 1.5 hour topic class per day
- Monday through Thursday
- Available mornings
Applied Business Skills Development Program:
For students with an advanced level of English, our ABSD program offers the following subjects (each one lasts 4 weeks)
■ Marketing , ■ Entrepreneurship, ■ Business Law, ■ Operations Management, ■ Strategic Management, ■ Public Speaking
|Address: 123 Camino de la Reina, Suite 100, San Diego, California 92037, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.