Summer music camps in Europe: International music camp in Germany, summer courses in Hamburg for teenagers & young adults. Summer music programs taught in English for international students, Americans, short summer courses in northern Germany..
Hamburg School of Music: Situated in the heart of Hamburg, a major port city in northern Germany, Hamburg School of Music provides a 3-week summer music academy course for students ages 14 and up. Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable experience with our in-depth music camp taught in German and English. Our students have the opportunities to jam and study with professional, high-class musicians, and take your musical skills to the next level!
3-week Summer Music Academy: - For boys & girls ages 14+ - Qualification: Certificate - Instruction Language: German/English - Length: 3 Weeks - Instruction hours/Week: 26
Main Subjects / Instruments: - Vocals - Drums - Guitar - Bass - Piano / keyboards - Saxophone - Percussion
Additional Subjects: Major Subjects are taught in “one on one” lessons. Minor Subjects taught in small groups include:
- Band training - Songwriting - Recording - Harmonics - Ear training - Rhythm and groove - Read & sing - Stage performance - Music & business - Open counseling - Jam sessions
Key Course Features: - Enjoy more than 75 lessons total - Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians - Take your skills to the next level - Perform your songs in a prestigious club - Dive into Hamburg´s music scene - Build your own band, & record your songs in professional recording studios - Earn your Certificate of completion
Entry Requirements: - Basic knowledge on a main instrument and/or singing experience - If possible: Band experience - Minimum age: 14 years - Maximum age: Open end
F+U Academy of Languages is a German language school in Heidelberg in Central Germany, offering a wide variety of German language courses to students from around the world. We teach all levels of German from beginner to advanced including summer / holiday German courses to children and teenagers ages 7-15 years.
Our full summer program includes homestay accommodation and meals with a German host family, and our students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, in addition to the German language lessons. Heidelberg is located approximately 80 km south of Frankfurt and between Frankfurt & Stuttgart international airports.
We provide highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style. We teach German to students from over 90 countries, therefore creating an international, multicultural atmosphere in the school.
Founded in 1980, our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the old-town in Heidelburg city centre. F+U Academy is a member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
Summer German Language Courses for Juniors (7-15 years)
- Available for kids & teens for 1-8 weeks.
- Groups are divided into three age groups: 7-9 years, 10-12 years & 13-15 years (Maximum 10 students per group)
- German language course (Monday-Friday): 15 teaching hours of 45 minutes per week
- Homestay accommodation with a local German host family
- Shared breakfast with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Shared lunch with the teacher (Monday-Friday)
- Leisure activities (Monday-Saturday)
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
H.I.S. is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that has been serving the needs of the international and local communities within the Rhine-Neckar region in the northwest of Baden-Württemberg since September 2002.
We are a not-for-profit, independent, co-educational day school for students from Early Primary 1 (age 4) to Grade 12. The curriculum is international and the language of instruction is English.
H.I.S. is conveniently located near the centre of Heidelberg and is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen and Karlsruhe.
Our location, within the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, allows families to take advantage of the area’s cultural and recreational attractions and opportunities.