International music camps in Europe: Summer music camp in Germany, summer music courses in Hamburg for teenagers & young adults. Summer music programs taught in English & German for international students, young musicians..
Hamburg School of Music: Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music. Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up. Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Email:Contact us below
3-week Summer Music Academy For boys & girls ages 14+. Features include: - Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Take your skills to the next level
- Build your own band, & record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- Enjoy more than 75 lessons total
- Earn your Certificate of completion
H.I.S. is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School that has been serving the needs of the international and local communities within the Rhine-Neckar region in the northwest of Baden-Württemberg since September 2002.
We are a not-for-profit, independent, co-educational day school for students from Early Primary 1 (age 4) to Grade 12. The curriculum is international and the language of instruction is English.
H.I.S. is conveniently located near the centre of Heidelberg and is easily accessible by car or public transportation from Mannheim, Ludwigshafen and Karlsruhe.
Our location, within the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, allows families to take advantage of the area’s cultural and recreational attractions and opportunities.
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
Obermenzinger Gymnasium private, bilingual secondary school in North-west Munich, Germany that features bilingual concepts designed for families with an English speaking background. Our school follows the Bavarian curriculum, leads to the Abitur, and promotes and fosters the German language as well as English.
The subjects being taught bilingually will vary throughout the various grade levels to ensure that subject vocabulary is learned in English as well as in German.
Verbum Novum GmbH is an international travel operator that specializes in organizing German language-based courses for teens and adults from around the world.
Located in the Mainz/Wiesbaden area of the Rhineland in western Germany, we deliver a beginner to advanced level German Summer Camp program for teenagers ages 13-17.
Our teen summer camps feature 20 German language lessons per week. The courses run from Monday to Friday in the morning. After the lessons and lunch, there are sports / free activities and excursions to nearby cities.
German Summer Camp Program:
- For students ages 13-17
Camp features include:
- 20 lessons of German per week
- Full-board Accommodation
- Afternoon activities (Sports etc)
- Full-day excursions
- Placement test on the first school day
- School Certificate at the end of the course
A transfer from/to the airport in Frankfurt can also be arranged
Located in Gross Flottbek, in the Altona district of northwest Hamburg in northern Germany, the International School Hamburg is a co-educational day school for Primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12. The school was founded in 1957 as the first international school in Germany and offers an early childhood program, junior and senior school with programs taught primarily in English, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program, a special needs department and English as a Second Language.
The International School Hamburg has been offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) since 1979. It is recognised as a pre-university course and is designed to facilitate the mobility of students and to promote international understanding. The International School Hamburg exists to provide and international education conducted primarily in English for members of the expatriate and internationally mobile German communities resident in Hamburg. ISH is a member of the European Council of International School, the North-West European Council of International Schools, the Association of German International Schools, and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
- Day Programs from primary 1 (age 3) to Grade 12
- Programs are taught primarily in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Early Childhood Program
- Junior School
- Senior School
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Special Need Department for small group learning
Founded in 2000 by the state government of Berlin, Nelson Mandela School is an international comprehensive school in Berlin, providing quality bilingual education in grades 1-13 to children from a wide variety of backgrounds. We have two locations in Berlin, both are centrally located in the inner-city boroughs of Charlottenburg and Wilmersdorf: Our primary campus is located on Pfalzburger Street (Wilmersdorf) and our secondary campus is located at Kastanienallee (Charlottenburg).
Our school is a member of UNESCO’s Associated Schools Project, the European Council of International Schools and the International Baccalaureate Organisation. English and German are our school’s official languages, but we do not stop at introducing our students just to German and Anglo-American values and traditions. As a truly international school, it is our business to acquaint our students with as many different aspects of life as possible.
As a community-oriented school, we also co-operate intensively with a large number of local partners beyond the school gates here in Berlin – thinking globally and acting locally. Within our school, we foster the idea of the school community wherever we can.