ABC Languages, New York:
Salaam and welcome! Are you searching for Arabic classes for beginners in NYC? If you have no experience of the Arabic language but want to learn it for professional or personal reasons, ABC Languages in Midtown Manhattan provides a range of study options for beginners. Daytime, evening and weekend group classes are available, making it easy to find a class to suit your schedule. However, if you can't commit to a regular class or would like to learn Arabic more intensively, you can opt for private Arabic lessons. Taught at our school or in your Manhattan home or office, private tutoring is available to both adults and children.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Beginner Arabic Classes in NYC:
• Group Arabic classes for adults (day, evening & weekend). In our group classes, we teach MSA (Modern Standard Arabic), using the Alif-Baa / Al Kitaab series.
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home / office. Available 7 days a week, including day, evening & weekends. Also ideal for those who wish to learn a particular dialect such as Lebanese Arabic or Moroccan Arabic.
Other Arabic Classes for Beginners:
• Conversational Arabic classes
• Survival Arabic for tourists
• Arabic language training for individual professionals and specialists (for business, medical professionals, chefs, cooking, travel..)
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Online / Skype Arabic lessons
Other Foreign Languages Taught:
ABC Languages also provides language classes for beginners in: Farsi, Hindi, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, English as a Second Language (ESL) & more..
ABC Student Testimonial:
"The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."