ABC Languages, Manhattan - Arabic Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype:
Learn Arabic in NYC with ABC Languages - a leading provider of foreign language instruction. Conveniently located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side between 6th and 7th Avenues), ABC offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic lessons to adults, kids, teens, business professionals, travel enthusiasts, heritage enthusiasts, and college students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY or Fairfield County CT.
• With 246 million speakers worldwide, Arabic is one of the world's oldest languages. Arabic is either an official language or is spoken by a significant portion of the population in the following countries:
Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Western Sahara, Yemen.
• In fact, so many people have a working knowledge of Arabic, that in 1974 it was made the sixth official language of the United Nations.
• Learning a foreign language can be a fun, relaxed and social pursuit. At ABC Languages, we strive to provide top quality lessons, while also creating a multi-linguistic, multi-national atmosphere of students who come after work, during the day, weekends or any time to learn the language of their choice.
• Our popular language school is conveniently located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
- Year-round & summer. For beginners to advanced.
- Day, evening & weekend classes.
• Group Arabic classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening & Saturday weekend classes.
• Private Arabic lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Arabic tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Arabic programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online Arabic classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate Arabic language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer Arabic classes
Other Foreign Languages:
ABC Languages can provide group classes, private lessons or arrange for a corporate program for your company in most languages including Farsi, Hindi, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turkish, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, American Sign Language and more.
Our Students have come a wide range of backgrounds and careers including from travel fields, management, hospitality, culinary arts, consulting, banking, finance, engineering, legal fields, healthcare / medical, the arts, fashion, design, publishing, media, film, education, college / university students, NGOs / non-profits, diplomats, and more.
• "I love my Arabic class. Very nice teacher."
Lauren, Arabic, Total Beginner
• "Hassan is wonderfully engaging with his humor and warmth and personal attention. i would suggest him to my friends. He created a perfect environment for us to learn."
Raphael, Arabic, Total Beginner
• "Amazing language school! I've signed up for my third semester of Arabic with Joseph. I started taking this class on-site and continue to do so online. Joe breaks down Arabic rules & lessons into concepts our whole class can understand - for absolute beginners and heritage speakers alike. He's managed to keep the class engaging and works with you on specific goals.
I speak Arabic more confidently with my family at home and abroad. I highly recommend this school for anyone looking to pick up a new language (in NY or anywhere else)."
Joseph, NYC • "The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
"ABC is a great school and I have had nothing but a great experience there in the 5 years that I have been taking classes there. I do it voluntarily at my own schedule and I like that they are very accommodating. Great teachers and small classes is great for individual participation and easy learning. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Manhattan, New York City, New York 10001, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.