ABC Languages NJ:
ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school serving New Jersey, its cities, towns, and counties. We provide quality Arabic private tutoring to adults, teenagers and children (ages 5+) at all levels - from basic beginner to advanced. Classes take place in your own home, office space, or chosen location. As well as providing private Arabic lessons in main NJ cities such as Jersey City, Newark, Paterson, Edison, Clifton, and Elizabeth, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Somerset County, Morris County, and Passaic County.
- Interactive Classes
Taking Arabic classes at ABC Languages is a fun, interactive way to learn the language.
- Qualified, Professional Tutors
Our teachers are qualified and experienced professionals who know how to teach Arabic in a dynamic and effective way.
- One-on-One Learning
Our private classes provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
ABC Languages is an active member in the following organizations:
- ACTFL - American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- NNELL - National Network for Early Language Learning
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
For private lessons, you have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Private Arabic courses include:
• Private Arabic classes for adults (at your home or a location of your choice)
• Arabic lessons for kids ages 5+ (private lessons / at-home tutoring)
• Arabic conversation classes
• Weekend / Evening Arabic classes
Further Language Tutoring:
• Farsi; English; Spanish; French; German; Italian; Portuguese; Hindi; Mandarin Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Russian..
• "One thing I really liked about ABC was their focus on speaking and fluency."
• "I highly recommend this school. If you put in the effort and are really keen to learn, this is the school that will help you enjoy a foreign language, meet other people who also have similar goals to you and learn useful skills to use the language abroad."
• "The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the classes were GREAT - Hande suggested excellent textbooks, adapted each lesson to fit our levels and interests, and spoke wonderfully slowly and clearly so we could all get the most out of her teaching."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.