Arabic language schools in New Jersey & online: Arabic lessons in Jersey City, Newark, Essex County, Paterson, Woodbridge NJ for adults, kids & high school teens. Group Arabic classes for beginners to advanced. Private Arabic tutoring for college students, business professionals, journalists. Online Arabic lessons via Skype in New Jersey & USA.
1.ABC Languages NJ - Private Arabic Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• Serving students in north-eastern New Jersey and NY, ABC Languages offer private Arabic classes for adults and children (ages 5+) that take place in your own home office space, or similar location of your choosing.
Locations: In your home, work office or local library in
Hudson County - Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Secaucus, Hudson Waterfront, The Heights, Journal Square, Harrison, Kearny and others.
Bergen County - Hackensack, Teaneck, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Paramus, Garfield, Englewood, Bergenfield,Ridgewood, Haworth, Ho-Ho-Kus, Glen Rock, Allendale, Demarest, Old Tappan, Tenafly, Wyckoff, Woodcliff Lake, Edgewater, Franklin Lakes, Rivervale, Rockleigh, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Guttenberg, Westwood, Haworth, Montvale, Mahwah, Ramsey, River Vale, North Bergen, others.
• Contact us regarding classes in your town or city in northeastern NJ or Online Arabic classes in USA via Skype.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country. You also have the choice to focus on MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese, Moroccan, or any other dialect of Arabic.
Testimonial "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature... If you are interested in learning a new language, no need to look any further." - Adam
ABC Languages NJ - Private Japanese Lessons & Online
Courses / Programs
• Learn Japanese in New Jersey with private tutoring from ABC Languages!
• We teach Japanese to students of all levels from basic beginner through to advanced, to adults, families, college students, high school teens & young children (ages 5+) in Jersey City, Weehawken, Hoboken, The Heights, Secaucus, Hackensack, Teaneck, Fair Lawn, Ridgewood, Garfield, Fair Lawn, Englewood, Glen Rock, Rivervale, Elizabeth, and surrounding areas (mainly in Bergen County & Hudson County, North-eastern New Jersey), as well as some areas of Newark, Clifton, Montclair, Edison, Paterson, Woodbridge Township, Union County, Essex County, and Passaic County.
• Lessons can take place in your home, office, local library. The minimum lesson duration is 1.5 hour.
• Our teachers are native Japanese speakers who use a fun and engaging approach, and make the language come alive in the classroom.
• The main advantage of private Japanese lessons is that you can learn the language at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits you. You can choose any day or time for your classes. Weekends and evening classes are also available.
• Also: Online Japanese classes via Skype for students across NJ, NY, USA, overseas.
• Learn at your own pace at times that best suit you. Lessons can be tailored to meet your specific learning goals and interests.
Harvest English Institute, Newark, Long Branch NJ & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• With our four English language schools across the USA (in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey; Los Angeles, California; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
• Established in 1999, Harvest English Institute (HEI) uses a communicative approach and fast-paced methodology that achieves amazing results in a short amount of time.
• Our core goal is to integrate our locally-based and international students with the English Language, American culture and the vibrant American way of life, providing them with the skills and knowledge to become confident English speakers.
• We are also proud to be partnered with top universities around the world.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• HEI is authorized to issue I-20 forms for international students to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (6 levels - for Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced learning)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• TESOL / ESL Certification
ONLINE English Classes: Learn American English part-time from the comfort of your home worldwide.
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• If you live in the Westchester County NY / Southern Connecticut area and want to learn Arabic, taking private Arabic lessons with ABC Languages is the perfect solution for you!
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC provides one-to-one tutoring in Modern Standad Arabic (MSA) or other Arabic dialects to adults and kids of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors are available 7 days a week and can come to your home, office or other agreed location.
• All of our Arabic language tutors have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers.
• Westchester County NY locations include:
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Peekskill, Pelham, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Somers, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Also, Online Arabic Classes via Skype for students in
Albany County, Orange County, Goshen, Westchester County, Dutchess County, Poughkeepsie, Queens, Fairfield County CT, The Bronx, Long Island, across NYC & New York State, USA, and overseas.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Arabic Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Learn Arabic in NYC with ABC Languages! Conveniently located in Manhattan, ABC is a leading provider of foreign language instruction in New York as well as NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• We offer group Arabic classes and private Arabic lessons to adults, kids, business professionals, travel enthusiasts, heritage enthusiasts, and college students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Arabic, with 246 million speakers worldwide, is one of the world's oldest languages. Our Arabic group classes focus on Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). With day, evening and weekend classes available, this is a fun and interactive way to learn Arabic.
• Our popular language school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
• ABC also provides private Arabic lessons - you can study MSA or choose a particular dialect to learn, such as Lebanese or Moroccan. Private lessons can take place at our school or at your Manhattan home or office.
Other Foreign Languages:
Farsi, Hindi, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, & more.
Student Review: "The people who work at ABC Languages are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
Arabic Language Courses: Year-round & summer. For beginners to advanced.
• Group Arabic classes for adults
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Weekend Arabic classes
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Private Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons
You are here: School Search> Arabic language schools in New Jersey offering Arabic tutoring for adults & kids in Jersey City, Newark, Clifton, Trenton NJ, Essex County, Bergen County, Passaic County, Hudson County, Union County, Monmouth Morris County NJ.