Medical school in Virginia offering short medical courses & CPR classes: Day & night CPR certification training in Manassas VA, Prince William County, Northern Virginia near Chantilly, Stafford, Gainesville, Centreville, Fairfax, Springfield, Ashburn, Annandale, Alexandria VA, Washington DC area.
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area: Learn CPR in just one day with Astar Education Institute - a provider of allied healthcare programs and vocational career training to U.S. and international students. Situated in the heart of Manassas, Virginia, a suburb of Washington DC, Astar offers 3-5 hour CPR Certification training course as well as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program, a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) program, and a Personal Care Aide (PCA) course. We are committed to providing students with the skills and opportunities they need to have a bright future in the career of their choice.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
CPR Certification Training: Duration: 3 - 5 hours
• Focus on a hands-only approach to CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
• This type of cardiopulmonary resuscitation is generally recommended for use on teens and adults who suddenly collapse.
• It's easy to learn, easy to teach, and can help your faculty and students save a life.
Other Medical Training / Allied Healthcare Programs: • Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program
• Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Training Program
• Personal Care Aide (PCA) Training Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).