International House Johannesburg - Language Lab:
Situated close to the city center, International House Johannesburg provides a range of beginner to advanced level English classes to local and international students. Most of our classes are designed for adults, but we also provide an English for children / young learners program.
English Language Courses for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
General English Courses:
Our General English course is available to students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We offer a variety of courses so it’s important for you to choose the one that’s the best fit for you.
Once a month, students are exposed to South African tourist attractions on our social programme outing.
Private / One-on-one English Lessons:
Improve your English language skills faster with private lessons from an experienced teacher!
Tailored to your specific needs, these courses can focus on pronunciation, literacy, vocabulary, Exam Preparation, and more. Schedules are flexible.
Business English Classes:
Designed for professionals, company executives, organizations, employee teams, management, consultants, diplomats, and more, our Business-centered classes cover a range of topics including:
• Secretarial English and frontline telephone skills
• Dealing with business correspondence.
• Report and proposal writing skills
• Grammar of report writing.
• Meetings and negotiation skills
• Conflict handling and negotiation skills
• Pronunciation and speaking skills
• Advanced business correspondence skills
• Business vocabulary and grammar.
• Presentation skills
• Planning and preparing communications of meetings.
• Time management
IELTS Test Preparation Course:
The IELTS Exam (International English Language Testing System) required by persons wanting to immigrate to countries such as Australia, England and Canada.
The IELTS exam is also necessary for admission to many universities in South Africa and abroad.
Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Courses:
• FCE - First Certificate in English
• CAE - Certificate in Advanced English
• CPE - Certificate of Proficiency in English
• KET - Key English Test
• PET - Preliminary English Test
• YLE - English for Young Learners
• B2 - First for Schools
Further English Programs:
• English for Foreigners
• English Improvement course for South Africans
• Aviation English language course
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• ESL Homestay with a local South African family
Contact us below for more information on any of our English courses in Johannesburg.
Specific Contact Pages: - IELTS Prep
|Address: 54 De Korte Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.