Learn English in South Africa: English language schools in Johannesburg, Cape Town for adults, English courses for international students. IELTS test preparation, TOEFL iBT classes, Cambridge FCE exam prep. Evening English classes for beginners, advanced ESL programs in Johannesburg.
Established in 2005, Jeffreys Bay Language School is an English language school in Eastern Cape, South Africa, 700 km up the East Coast from Cape Town. Our closest international airport is in Port Elizabeth, 80 km from Jeffreys Bay. We are a gateway to two of South Africa's top tourist routes, namely the Garden Route leading to Cape Town, and the Sunshine Coast between Port Elizabeth and Durban.
Jeffreys Bay Language School has adopted the relaxed life style that our town portrays while maintaining a professional and quality filled product. Our English courses follow the New Headway series from Oxford University Press while our exam preparation courses are compliant with the Cambridge standards. Our courses include General English, Business English, Intensive English and more.
We have an extensive social programme which allows students to experience the culture, nature and adventure that South Africa has to offer. Our school prides itself in being small and personal in all respects from class sizes to staff / student interaction outside of school - all of us enjoy accompanying students on trips and tours, and to date many of our teachers still keep in touch with past students.
- General English Courses
- Intensive English Courses
- Business English
- Cambridge CAE & FCE Exam Preparation
- Aviation English Courses
- English and Volunteer Packages
- English and Surf Packages
- Private English Lessons
12.International House Johannesburg - Language Lab
Courses / Programs
• Learn English in the heart of the vibrant South African city of Johannesburg!
• Situated in the central suburb of Braamfontein, International House Johannesburg provides beginner to advanced level English language classes to adult students from South Africa, and around the globe.
• We also provide English classes for children with the Cambridge YLE - English for Young Learners program.
• Our teachers incorporate a range of methodologies into their classrooms with a strong focus on communication that allows you to put what you’ve learned into practice.
• Class sizes are small (maximum 16 students), and teachers work with learners to help ensure your needs are met.
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge ESOL Exam Prep (FCE, CAE, CPE, KET, PET, YLE)
• Business English for professionals / executives
• English for Foreigners
• English Improvement course for South Africans
• Aviation English
• CELTA & DELTA English language teaching qualifications
• Homestay with a local English-speaking family
At Getting To Know English Centre in the heart of Pretoria, we specialise in ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) classes.
We opened our doors to ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) learners in January 1997 and since then we have become one of the largest ESOL centres in South Africa.
Our learners benefit from a supportive one-on-one relationship with their tutors. Our classes develop listening, speaking, reading and writing skills on a social, business or academic level. Devotion to excellence and quality ensures that our learners leave us feeling confident and competent.
We publish our own course material – keeping course material relevant and affordable! The Centre also runs preparation courses for TOEFL, IELTS and the Cambridge Examinations.
Durban Language Centre (DLC) provides specialised English language courses and language teacher training in Durban city, in KwaZulu-Natal province on the east coast of South Africa. Part-time, full-time & weekend courses are available for adults (18+). We pride ourselves in making language learning fun, using effective teaching techniques and maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Durban Language Centre caters for adults learning English from South Africa and abroad. We offer top-quality English classes at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Our teachers are all highly qualified, in particular they have a TEFL or Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification, from one of the major international teacher training centres.
We are very proud to announce that in 2010 we were accredited by Cambridge University (United Kingdom) ESOL Examinations department, as an authhorised Cambridge University ESOL examinations centre.
The Ailola Cape Town English School has been founded in 1998. You will find our English school on the 5th floor of the unique, state-of-the-art Equinox building.
We have 9 large classrooms, open shared spaces and, most important, natural lighting and views you simply won't find elsewhere. Ailola Cape Town is just 5 minutes from the beautiful Sea Point promenade and beach, where you can jog, play soccer and enjoy Cape Town's majestic Atlantic Ocean sunsets.
The neighborhood has a bustling cafe and restaurant culture and is easily accessible from all major points of interest in the city. Wedged between the world-renowned Clifton beaches and the V&A Waterfront, we're also only 10 minutes from the city!
- Group English Courses
- Private / Semi-Private English Lessons
- Intensive English Immersion Courses
- Combination English Courses
- Business English Courses
- Cambridge / TOEFL / IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
- English for Professionals, e.g. workers in oil & gas industry
- 1-Day Travel English Courses
- English Volunteering Programs
Situated in Plettenberg Bay in the heart of the adventure capital of South Africa, Garden Route Language Centre specialise in combining language and adventure in a 4 week intensive English course. Our course structure and group participation in adventure activities offer students a maximum learning experience both in and out of the classroom.
Our intensive English courses involve 30 hours / week and are restricted to 16 students to ensure personalised attention. The course is divided into 2 classes, (pre-intermediate/intermediate) and (intermediate/upper intermediate). All transport to and from adventure activities are inclusve.
We offer our students a unique combination of language and adventure. Our school is in Plettenberg Bay which is the adventure capital of South Africa. It is famous for it's beauty and the whale season from August to November. Group participation in outdoor activities and adventures are optional and give the students the opportunity to learn English both in and out the classroom.
Study English as a foreign, second language... learn to surf with the dolphins... experience Jeffreys Bay! Blue Ocean Language School is an International English Language School situated in Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa. We offer general and business English courses, preparation for the Cambridge FCE & CAE exams, private English classes and more. We guarantee that there will never be more than 5 students per teacher in our school - thereby ensuring that each student gets more than adequate individual attention.
Our teachers are all qualified and experienced - and are passionate about introducing all of our students to our beautiful town, and everything that it has to offer!
We offer a shuttle service to and from Port Elizabeth Airport, wireless internet, as well as a laundry service to all students who stay in our Student Residence - all for free!
So join us at Blue Ocean Language School... where a learning curve becomes a life experience!!!
- General English
- General English Focus
- Business English
- Business English Focus
- Travel English Classes
- Private English Classes
- FCE & CAE Exam Preparation
- Business Specific Courses - a unique range of courses specifically aimed at bridging the English Language gap in the Business World (with a choice of Aviation English, Legal English, Marketing & Advertising English, Human Resources English, Presentation English, Logistics English, as well as Energy Industry English)
We are situated on the foreshore in Cape Town, near the CBD. With a maximum of only 7 students in each English course, the teacher can give each student sufficient attention and solve individual language problems. Besides the English and other language courses, we also offer Translation Services, Certificates - TOEFL, Cambridge, Pitman, Accommodation - Homestay Family, Guest House, Bed & Breakfast, Backpackers, Apartaments, sightseeing tours and outings. Thus, you will have the opportunity not only to improve your language skills, but also experience Cape Town's beautiful landscape, people and cultures.
English Language School offers English courses in Cape Town, South Africa. We are dedicated to providing students with an enjoyable and stress free environment, while improving their English. Our courses include intensive, business and vocational English as well as preparation for English exams including IELTS and TOEFL. We also offer private classes.
There is a maximum of 10 students per class. You will receive a first day placement test and regular progress tests. We have friendly staff, a welcoming atmosphere and highly qualified academic team. ELS provides excellent homestay family accommodation with free airport pick up and drop off and a weekday shuttle between ELS and your homestay accommodation. Weekly student activities & social club will give students an opportunity to practice their English and to make new friends.
We also offer excellent student services facilities, assisting with visa extension, car rental, social programs, etc
- General English
- Intensive English
- Business English
- Vocational English
- IELTS (Intl English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Private Lessons: min. 10 lessons / week
• Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Cape Town, Oxford English Academy Cape Town is premier accredited English language school.
• We are proud to have been awarded with Premier ASIC Status at our schools located in the sought-after destinations of Oxford, England and Cape Town, South Africa. This achievement echoes our firm belief in value for money, quality tuition and ethical business practice.
• Academically, we focus on our student's specific learning objectives and learning style through communication, interaction and authentic learning.
• Our teachers use a variety of modern methods and approaches to fit the individual learner's context, making learning more relevant, stimulating and productive.
• You will have access to unlimited study resources during your time at Oxford English Academy. Learning happens inside and outside the classroom through our dynamic social and cultural activities conducted by faculty members.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-11-06 were from viewers in:
Pinetown, KwaZulu Natal;
Pretoria, Menlo Park, South Africa;
Durban, clare estate;
You are here: School & College Search> Study English in South Africa language schools> English courses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein.