Crossing Borders, Houston North Area:
Are you searching for quality French classes in Spring / The Woodlands TX area for your child or teenager in summer 2018? Located in the heart of The Woodlands, Crossing Borders provides French summer immersion programs to kids and teenagers ages 8-14. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn French in a fun and effective way. We also provide French, Spanish, and English summer language classes as well as year-round adult classes in French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Chinese.
• Crossing Borders Group (CBG) is a language and cultural education company committed to quality learning experiences and materials.
• We have been providing language services in the North Houston area for the past 10 years. Over this span of time, CBG has gained a reputation as the leader in language and cultural education in Texas.
Let your child learn French the fun, natural way!
• Experienced native speaking instructors teach our students in a natural way through play, games, music, and conversation.
• Instruction centers on a "whole language" approach in which teachers introduce all four elements of language acquisition: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
• Our students learn to communicate through dialogues, phrases, expressions, drills, etc. that they can use with friends, children and family.
For kids & teens ages 8-14
Our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
All program activities age-appropriate, adapting language instruction and activities to the needs of students.
Camp activities include:
• Dynamic Activities
• Creative Movement
• Arts and Crafts Projects
• Music and Dance / Songs
• Traditional Games & Board Games
We also provide Spanish and English summer camp programs for kids and teens. Contact us for more information.
• "I was nervous about them having separation anxiety and went over on my lunch break to peek in. I made sure they didn't see me! I'm very excited for them and this opportunity!
You are doing a fabulous job with diversity and teaching little ones to be bilingual and multilingual. I'm going to talk to my husband this evening about keeping our oldest in the program for the school year if she do well this summer."
• "I would also like to take this moment to thank you for sending such a highly qualified teacher! She is terrific with the children! I happened to have last Saturday off because I'm in between sessions at my school of music, and was delighted to see and hear her work with the children. She is superb! Blessings and Peace."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 25329 Budde Road, Suite 204, The Woodlands, Texas 77380, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.