Crossing Borders, Houston North Area:
Are you searching for quality French classes in Spring / The Woodlands TX area for your child or teenager in summer 2020? Located in the heart of The Woodlands, Crossing Borders provides French summer immersion programs to kids and teenagers ages 8-14. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn French in a fun and effective way. We also provide French, Spanish, and English summer language classes as well as year-round adult classes in French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Chinese.
French Summer Camp for Kids & Teens (ages 8-14)
• Our summer language immersion programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
• Students are able to learn their new language the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun activities!
• Students in our summer camp are nurtured and encouraged to communicate in Chinese, and to work in collaborative groups - promoting cooperation, group effort, and authentic communication.
• All program activities age-appropriate, adapting language instruction and activities to the needs of students.
• Convenient for families in Spring / The Woodlands, Tomball, Cypress, Cleveland, Conroe, Aldine, Grangerland, Westfield, New Caney, Montgomery County, Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Porter, and surrounding areas.
Camp activities include:
- Dynamic Activities
- Creative Movement
- Arts and Crafts Projects
- Music and Dance / Songs
- Traditional Games & Board Games
Further Foreign Language Classes:
We also offer Spanish and English / ESL summer camp programs for kids & teens as well as Spanish, German, Italian, English, and Mandarin Chinese lessons for adults year-round.
• "Our son attended Crossing Borders Immersion preschool for 2 years, and we were so pleased that we have begged them to open another location where we now live! Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
• "I would also like to take this moment to thank you for sending such a highly qualified teacher! She is terrific with the children! I happened to have last Saturday off because I'm in between sessions at my school of music, and was delighted to see and hear her work with the children. She is superb! Blessings and Peace."
|Address: 25329 Budde Road, Suite 202, The Woodlands, Texas 77380, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.