Crossing Borders, Houston:
Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes in Houston TX for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Located in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), we provide English for toddlers, preschoolers, and pre-kindergarten children as well as summer and winter camps for kids ages 4-12. We also provide year-round English classes in Katy and Spring / The Woodlands TX - all in the Greater Houston area.
• Having good English language skills enable children to fully participate in school, to converse with their school peers, and make friends much more easily and immediately.
• With extensive English teaching experience, Crossing Borders strives to do an outstanding job in completely immersing our students in the English language!
• As well as teaching the children of parents who immigrate to the United States from another country, young students travel from all over the world to Crossing Borders to take advantage of our quality English language programs.
• So far, we have welcomed international students from Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Italy, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Venezuela, Vietnam, and more..
Year-round including summer. Beginner to advanced level local & international students
• English Immersion for Toddlers (ages 18 months+)
• Preschool English Immersion (for kids ages 2-3)
• Pre-Kindergarten English Immersion (for kids ages 4-5)
• English Summer Camps for kids ages 4-12
• English Winter Camps
• Spring Break English Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Parent Reviews / Testimonials:
• “My toddler started a few months ago in the Spanish / English program and I'm very glad! My son is very attached to me even at home, but when I go pick him up he does not want to leave! Happens every time! To me this is a great sign that he truly likes the place."
Carolina, Samuel’s mom, 2 years old, Houston
• “Ms Gladys in 2 years old English class is awesome. My son seems to like his school class. Every time I drop him off in the morning. I thank Crossing Borders preschool for providing a safe, fun and educational environment for small kids.”
Ms. Tran, Hydan's mom, 18 months, Houston
• “Crossing Borders teachers are great and very friendly. My daughter has been in this school since 2012 learning English and she’s learning a lot every day. I recommend all parents to bring their child to Crossing Borders”.
Rahim, Alisha’s dad, 4 years old, Houston
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2353 Rice Blvd, Houston, Texas 77005, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.