ESL English courses for kids in USA: English immersion camp for junior children / international students, middle/ secondary/ high school students. ESL summer camps California, San Francisco Bay Area, New York, Boston, Orlando Florida, ESL winter camp in CO.
Camp Sagemont at The Sagemont School of Weston, Florida provides summer English immersion programs for international students entering Grades 1-12.
The city of Weston is a beautiful Southwest Florida community, located just 30 minutes away from the international airports of Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Our students participate in daily interactive ESL (English as a Second Language) lessons that are focused on improving their ability to communicate effectively in real life situations.
To help our students to practice their new English language skills, we provide the option of participating in cultural, social and sporting camp activities in the afternoons through our ESL Advantage Plus program.
Only 30 students are enrolled on each camp session. We offer small groups and a customized instruction plan that is specially designed to maximize each student’s learning potential by building on their personal interests and abilities.
Camp Sagemont also provides a summer ESL program for international high school students ages 14-17 who are preparing to study in an American high school.
Students stay in comfortable homestay accommodation with a carefully-selected local host family. Our hosts are warm and welcoming and enjoy opening their homes to international students.
Living with a host family is a great way to learn more about American culture and customs, while in a safe and nurturing environment.
• Give your child or teenager a head-start by enrolling them in the English classes offered by Crossing Borders in Katy, just west of Houston, Texas.
• We provide a range of ESL (English as a Second Language) programs designed for local students and international students. We offer after-school English classes for kids at elementary, middle and high school level.
• In addition, we offer winter and summer English camps for local and international students that can be booked from 2 to 6 weeks. Private English tutoring for high school students is also available.
• Available to local students and international students (ages 7-17), our English camps provide full immersion so students will speak and hear only English under the supervision of an experienced teacher. We believe that this is the best way to learn.
• Our highly-trained staff will ensure your child gets a good grasp of the English language without relying on interpretations in their native tongue. We focus on improving conversation, reading & comprehension, and listening skills, as well as experiencing American life in Texas.
• Our after-school English classes for kids are support to non-native speakers who struggle in school or simply want to perfect the subtleties of the English language.
• Our qualified and experienced teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary. We also offer English classes on Saturdays during the school year.
• Located in south-central Houston in Rice Village (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• We offer preschool English immersion classes for kids ages 1-5. In addition, we offer winter and summer English camps for local and international students ages 4-12.
• Crossing Borders is dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn English in a fun and effective way.
• We also provide English classes in Katy and Spring / The Woodlands TX - all in the Greater Houston area.
Parent Review: “Crossing Borders teachers are great and very friendly. My daughter has been in this school since 2012 learning English and she’s learning a lot every day. I recommend all parents to bring their child to Crossing Borders”. - Rahim, Houston
• With camps available in California, Florida, New York and Massachusetts, NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer and winter immersion programs to international students from around the globe.
• We welcome juniors ages 7-17 to our English summer camps in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Miami (7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and , Miami can stay from 1 up to 8 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Our summer English courses combine English classes with fun activities / excursions.
• Teenagers in NYC can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• We also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
• Students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• Our programs all have a multicultural atmosphere, with students from dozens of different countries around the world. This provides lot of opportunities for our young learners to practice English outside of the classroom.
NSL Review: "I really enjoyed my vacation in the camp..It was a really good experience for me. And the staff is the best!!. Thank you very much NSL." Massil, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps: • For juniors ages 7-17 (Boston, Los Angeles & San Francisco). Duration: 1-5 weeks
• For teens ages 13-17 (NYC & Miami). Duration: 1-7 weeks
Camp features include: - English language classes
- Personalized attention
- Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening & vocabulary.
- English Certificate & Academic Reports
- Optional residential accommodation
- Optional homestay accommodation - live with an American family
English Immersion Winter Camps: • For juniors / teens ages 7-17 (NYC & Miami Beach). Duration: 2-5 weeks
D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides summer English camps in California for children ages 3-16 as well as academic year, English immersion homestay programs for children entering 4th-8th Grade.
Our programs combine quality English classes with fun excursions to popular tourist destinations that allow our students to experience American culture and practice their English language skills.
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Homestay students reside in a home with a local family, and attend the prestigious Montessori on the Lake school in Lake Forest, CA.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English.
We provide the Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
Thanks to our ESL programs, our students experience American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success. They will have fun and make new friends from around the world!
Are you searching for a top-quality English immersion program for your child or teenager?
Located in the San Fernando Valley region, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, co-educational day school that provides an English Immersion Program for international students from around the world (elementary school, middle school & high school-age students).
In addition to our academic year program, we offer an English summer camp, winter camp, and a spring camp.
Our academic year program is designed for children and teenagers who wish to become competitive with American students in their pursuit of an American education.
By attending an American school and participating in the same classes as native English-speaking students, all of our international students are fully immersed in the English language and American culture.
The focus of our English language camps for international students is on immersing them in English through participation in classes, workshops and fun activities with the rest of the student body at Delphi.
Our campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace.
Student Testimonial: “I had a very good time at the Delphi camp. I got to do new things like stone carving and woodworking. I made many new friends and my English is much better now!”
- Delphi Camp Student
Academic Year English Immersion Program:
- For international elementary school, middle school & high school students
- Course Duration: Students can choose to study for a full academic year or more, or complete a shorter program
- Accommodation with American host family available English Immersion Camps:
- Offered in Summer, Winter, and Spring
- Course Duration: 4 weeks but this can be extended up to 3 months
- Accommodation with American host family available
Enjoy an unforgettable English immersion experience at one of KEF USA English Programs in Orlando, Florida!
A wide range of English programs & summer camps:
• We provide award-winning ESL programs year-round and during the summer for international students (children, families, teachers, groups).
• We also provide technology, science, discovery and adventure camps in Orlando, with the option to design your own camp for your needs.
Reasons to choose KEF USA: Our prices are competitive with similar programs in the USA yet we offer 3 experiences in one package:
• Accredited ESL programs at an excellent college campus
• An extensive curriculum of workshops & activities to ensure success
• A wonderful vacation in Orlando, Florida - "The Theme Park Capital of the World"
• Our young students have the opportunity to enhance their English language education and cultural knowledge while enjoying an action-packed vacation program in the home of Disney World.
• Committed to helping our students succeed, our fully-qualified and experienced American teachers use an award-winning program suitable for all levels - beginner to advanced.
• In most cases, a B-2 Tourist Visa is needed for short term programs, and an F1 Visa is needed for stays longer than 10 weeks (by full-time international students). If you hold a passport from one of the 38 countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program, you do not need a visa for stays of up to 90 days.
• A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded on completion.
Academic English Year
•Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
•For Groups ages 15+
English ESL Camp •Intensive summer English course for Individuals & Groups
•2 weeks minimum in June & July, for children ages 10-14, and high school teens ages 15+ years old
English plus College Preparation
•Intensive English Program: 4-6 weeks Year-Round / summer
•For Groups ages 15+
English Family Program
•Intensive English for adults (parents) & summer camp for kids ages 5-9, teens 10-14 years old
•2 weeks minimum Year-Round
English Teachers Academy
•Groups of non-native teachers, 2 weeks minimum in June & July
If you are searching for a quality English language camp in the USA for your child or teenager, look no further than ILSC - San Francisco, an accredited English language school in the beautiful Bay Area of California.
Our summer and winter English camps combine language classes with exciting afternoon and weekend activities.
Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown, ILSC - San Francisco provides Junior English Language Adventure Programs for kids and teens ages 10-17, and Leader in Training Programs for young adults ages 17-21.
Connect with other similarly-aged students from all over the world in our international camps. Make amazing life-long friendships, learn about other cultures while practicing your newly-acquired English language skills.
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) Hawaii is located in central Waikiki, Honolulu (only a 3 minute walk from Waikiki beach).
We are a high-quality English language school that provides English immersion programs for children and teenagers ages 6 to 16 years.
Summer English programs are available. IIE Hawaii is a world leader in delivering total immersion English courses, and welcomes students from around the world to our outstanding academic programs, activities and services.
We also provide a basic English Summer School program for parents of students studying in our K-STEP and T-STEP programs.
We provide a wide range of English programs to over 200 happy students every year. Our English-only policy at the school ensures that students gain confidence in English communication skills.
Our teachers are highly experienced and qualified, and we offer small class sizes, and total English immersion with our English only policy.
We have been teaching English to international students for over 25 years. All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course.
IIE is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education since 1978.
Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. It is one of the safest places in the United States.