Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video:
Learn English quickly by taking intensive English classes in the Houston area with Crossing Borders! In our language school in Katy in west Houston TX, we provide quality English courses to students from around the world at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our experienced English language teachers are all college-educated and many of them hold masters degrees.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE intensive English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nationwide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
Intensive English Program:
Firstly, you will complete an English language evaluation on enrollment to ensure that you are placed in the class that's right for you.
These intensive English classes focus on the key language skills of Conversation, Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary / Idioms, Grammar, and Cultural Awareness.
Our native-speaker teachers build your English proficiency by using structured classroom instruction, by subject, and activities during the four hour block.
BEGINNER ENGLISH LEVELS:
• The beginner / elementary levels target the fundamentals necessary to learn English effectively, with an emphasis on developing the crucial foundations of written and oral communication. These English classes focus on the following key areas:
- The fundamental structure (grammar) of the English language
- Practical and applicable vocabulary words
- The basics of speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English
INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH LEVELS:
• Intermediate levels are for students who want to learn to speak English at an increased fluency and linguistic level. These English courses include the following areas of focus:
- Enhanced vocabulary
- Conversational English, including accurate pronunciation
- Critical comprehension skills in verbal and written communication
- Preparation for common academic expectations, including essay writing and note-taking
MASTER (ADVANCED) ENGLISH LEVEL:
• This course is designed for students who are fluent in the English language, but wish to improve further or are planning on attending a college or university in the United States. Students will have ample time to practice speaking English and work on proper grammar.