ABC Languages, Manhattan NY - Private English Lessons:
Private English tutoring in English for adults and children since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, provides the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city. For this reason, top companies and professionals based in New York choose ABC for their second language learning needs. Our school is conveniently located in West Side Manhattan - at 146 West 29th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues, and close to subways and public transportation. We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
For Adults / Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / Children & Teens
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
• We offers a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• Through one-on-one English lessons, you learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• You may set up any day or time for your classes, including weekends and evening hours. Lessons can be held at our language institute or your office or home or other agreed location. Students meet with their private teacher from once a week to most days, depending on your needs.
We offer group classes. private lessons and corporate programs in foreign languages including Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Greek, Farsi, Hindi, Arabic, Korean, Turkish, and more.
Convenient Location in Manhattan:
ABC Languages NYC's school is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan. We are at 146 West 29th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues, and are in Suite 6E.
TRANSPORTATION: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
• "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
• "ABC is a great school and I have had nothing but a great experience there in the 5 years that I have been taking classes there. I do it voluntarily at my own schedule and I like that they are very accommodating. Great teachers and small classes is great for individual participation and easy learning. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
• "The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Manhattan, New York City, New York 10001, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.