Study English in USA: ESL programs, TOEFL in American English schools, courses to prepare for TOEFL test, TOEIC, GRE, SAT, LSAT, GMAT exam in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, California, Texas, Florida. Intensive English classes, estudiar inglés en EEUU, cursos de inglés
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
• Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world.
• Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year.
• Accommodation options include Residence Accommodation and Homestay with an American host family. Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Student Review: "Kaplan has unique and kind teachers, and I enjoyed studying and going to activities. The school location is convenient, too." - Shoko, Japan
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela
• Learn English in Portland OR with Kaplan International, an ACCET-accredited English school.
• Conveniently situated in Downtown Portland's Pearl District, Kaplan International provides a wide range of English language programs to students from around the globe.
• Study options include general and intensive English, academic year and semester courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• Kaplan International Portland is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). Citizens from 40 different countries attended our Portland ESL school last year.
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Sangjun, South Korea
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
26.ABC Languages, Manhattan - Private English lessons in NY & Online
Courses / Programs
• Private English tutoring in English since 1997: ABC Languages, a premiere language institute in NYC, has provided the highest quality language training to individual students, schools, businesses and organizations throughout the city.
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan), and close to the subways.
• We offer a professional, warm and friendly learning environment for our students who come during the day time, or in the evenings after work, or on weekends to learn English or another second language of their choice.
• We also offer private and semi-private onsite lessons at homes and offices in Manhattan, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• Transportation: Most subways stop within very close walking distance to us including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, E, B, D, F, M, N, R, Q, PATH Train and more. We recommend any stop at 28th Street, Herald Square, 34th Street or Penn Station.
Student Reviews: • "A lot of fun and I improved my pronunciation!"
• "The teacher was very good and the class seemed to suit my needs. I was very satisfied."
For Adults / Working Professionals / Business Executives / Diplomats / University Students / Children & High School Teens:
• General, one-on-one, private English lessons for adults & children / high school students
• Customized Professional English classes
• Customized Business / Management English classes
• Customized Academic English classes for college / university preparation
27.ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Saturday / Weekend classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens.
• Conveniently situated in the exclusive and historical Beacon Hill area in Boston, we provide high-quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Taught by university-educated and experienced native English speakers, NSL Mondial's English classes are offered at 10 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. You will be placed in the class that best suits your current level.
• We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the individual attention and class participation you need to improve your English quickly.
• Home of American independence and the birth of a nation, Boston is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn or perfect your English.
• You can cross the river to Cambridge and pay a visit to Harvard University, or walk the Greenway which extends from the financial district to the harbor. Take a tour through history by walking the Red Brick Line, or visit one of the many museums and galleries Boston has to offer.
• Established in 1978, our English language school provides excellent student support services along with a warm and caring atmosphere.
• You will also participate in many fun activities each week, as well as excursions in the community.
• NSL Mondial also offers English summer camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17).
• Intensive English program (30 hours per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English classes for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with American host family
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English language camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17)
• Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult students in New York; Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• We also offer summer English language camps for children and teenagers in Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, and Miami.
• Our English language classes are suitable for adult students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• All NSL Mondial English teachers are university educated, native speakers. All experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language in the USA or abroad, many hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• We keep our class sizes small to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need to meet their English learning goals.
• Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
English Classes for Adults Please note that courses vary by location
• Short-term English program (20 hrs/week)
• Intensive English (25 or 30 hrs/week)
• Semi-intensive English (20 or 24 hrs/week)
• Part-time English course (16 hrs/week)
• IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam prep
• Business English
• Homestay program
• English + Arts (New York)
• English + Fun (Miami)
• English & Hula; English & Surfing (Honolulu)
Summer English Language Camps for Juniors • Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC & Miami, Florida