HOFT Institute, Austin TX:
HOFT Institute is a leading, accredited ESL school in beautiful Austin, the capital city of Texas, that offers for a Full-Time, Intensive English Program for international students (F-1 visa students) and locally-based non-native English speakers. The HOFT Institute program is for adults and teenagers (minimum age is 16 years old) at all levels of English proficiency - Basic beginner to advanced. Programs for individual students and groups. Start almost any time year-round.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Full-Time, Intensive English Program in Austin TX for F-1 Students:
- Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels.
- 2-day-a-week and 4-day-a-week programs for F1 students
- Our Academic Calendar is semester-based with Spring, Summer, Fall programs.
• Students on an F-1 visa are required to study full time, and at HOFT Institute, "Full-time study" in our Intensive English Program is 18 hours a week.
• We are the only English language program in Austin to offer both 2-day-a-week and 4-day-a-week programs for F1 students.
• We have the most affordable program
in the city for people on student visas.
• Our "English Classes for F-1 Students" program is for adults and teenagers (minimum age of 16 years) at all levels of English proficiency.
• Students take reading, writing, listening/speaking, grammar, and elective courses (some of which are listed below, and which change each semester based on general student interest).
• An F-1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program at a recognized US language school, college or university.
• All F-1 students that study in the United States need a Form I-20, which is a "Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status." HOFT Institute can give I-20s to a potential student if we receive all the documents we need.
• We have the only English language program in Austin that allows F-1 students to do both two-days-a-week (Monday to Thursday 9-2) and four-days-a-week (Tuesday & Thursday 9-7) programs that meet the requirements of their visa. Note that electives and 2-day programs are only available for students who test into our level 3 or higher.
• Features of this program include free academic advising, student club activities, social events, and daily conversation partner opportunities with American volunteers.
After 2 consecutive semesters learning English at HOFT Institute, you can enjoy a vacation for 1 semester. Basically, you attend 2 semesters, and you can stay in the United States for 3 semesters! You can also use the vacation time to study for your TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, or TSI.
Further English language studies opportunities at HOFT Institute:
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
Austin is a great city to learn English and study in USA:
Austin is a comfortable, laid-back and fun city in central Texas, approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes north of San Antonio. It is also a vibrant and diverse city renowned for its live music scene. Students who move to Austin never want to leave!
With 5 colleges and universities, Austin TX also offers an abundance of opportunities for students seeking to further their academic studies, most notably the University of Texas, the largest university in the United States. Austin is also the home of numerous high-tech companies, many of which are global names. Come to Austin for intensive English and stay for some of the best opportunities Texas and the USA has to offer!
Quality Partner Schools & Universities across the USA:
HOFT Institute has partnered with colleges and universities all over the United States to offer acceptance to students who complete Level 5 of our Intensive English Program, and to ensure your smooth transition to further education. Some partner schools and universities will offer HOFT students a TOEFL waiver. Students must plan to attend the partner school immediately after leaving HOFT Institute to maintain their I-20 certificate. We can help you with your I-20 and the university transfer process any time. Email us below for details.