John Cabot University:
John Cabot University (JCU) is a private, American liberal arts university in the heart of Rome, Italy. We offer a range of Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree programs to students from over 60 countries worldwide as well as semester abroad / year abroad programs. We also offer summer study abroad programs.
• Located in the heart of the Eternal City, John Cabot University maintains two campuses, each with its own personality - a charming, historic campus in the center of Rome and a more modern campus nearby on the Tiber River.
• We combine the best qualities of American liberal arts education, with the history and rich cultural heritage of Rome, a city that is at the same time one of the cradles of western civilization and a vibrant center of international life.
• John Cabot University not only gives you the location - la bella Roma, with its access to Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa - it also gives you an outstanding university with:
- More than 100 professors from all over the world
- 200 classes (the average class size is 15 students)
- A lively international student community from 60+ countries
- On-site experiences, study trips and extra-curricular activities
- Both JCU campuses are wireless and set up to encourage dialogue and collaboration among our international student population
• Walk through the Porta Settimiana (built in the third century) and you will find JCU’s Frank J. Guarini Campus.
• Located on the grounds of the Accademia dei Lincei, the National Science Academy, where Galileo was a member, this historic building takes full advantage of Rome’s mild climate, opening onto patios, terraces and a spacious “Lemon Tree” courtyard surrounded by bougainvillea. Students regularly congregate in these open spaces to study and socialize.
• In addition to classrooms, the Guarini Campus houses the Aula Magna Regina auditorium, which hosts lectures, concerts, plays and films; the Frohring Library, with its study rooms, multimedia lab and media room; as well as JCU administrative offices.
• JCU’s Tiber Campus, located on the banks of Rome’s famous Tiber river and a five-minute walk from Guarini, is a spacious, state-of-the-art building with smart classrooms, a student lounge and JCU offices such as Student Services and Counseling.
• Designed by the Italian modernist architect Angelo di Castro in 1958, it was completely renovated to accommodate 21st-century learning styles and technologies, while maintaining the architectural integrity of this former elementary school.
One world! Join the John Cabot University team.
School / Office Address:
233 Via della Lungara
To contact us - see our listings for this location:
International American University in Rome, Italy
- Summer Study Abroad Programs in Rome
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.