Contact Page - American University Program in Rome, Italy
John Cabot University, Rome:
Study in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University! Founded in 1972, John Cabot University (JCU) is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy. We offer semester and year-long study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and two-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs for undergraduate students from the U.S. and worldwide. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction. In addition, we offer summer study abroad programs. All programs are taught in English in small classes.Email: Contact us belowInternational American Education:
• John Cabot is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which students become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries and are employed by well-known international companies.
"I am in classes with people from Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, just to name a few of the countries represented in the student body. Not only have I learned to work in teams with people from different cultures, but I've made friends from all over the world.
You wouldn't believe the charisma and the energy that you find here, with such diverse people beginning a new adventure and becoming a strong community, like a family."
- Samira, USA
Study Abroad University Programs:
• Study Abroad Degree Programs
• Year-long/ Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
JCU offers a range of study Associate (A.A.) & Bachelor of Arts Degrees (B.A.)
• Business Administration; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing
• International Affairs; Political Science; Communications
• History, Art History, Classical Studies, Italian Studies, English Literature, Humanistic Studies
Graduate Degree Program:
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-27 were from:
Abu Dhabi, UAE;
Dubai - UAE, UAE;
ny, ny, USA;
kuala lampur, Malaysia;