Safe Care Health School, Mercer County:
Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including HHA, EKG, Phlebotomy Technician, Medical Assisting, & more. Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we offer flexible class schedules, night classes, and weekend classes. On successful completion of your program, you are eligible to take the relevant National Healthcareer Association (NHA) certification exam to become a certified professional.
• Comprehensive Curriculum:
The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director based on the foundations of the NHA (National Healthcareer Association) and approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
The curriculum of our Certified Home Health Aide program follows the guidelines and standards set by the State of New Jersey Board of Nursing.
• Approved Testing Center
Safe Care Health School is an approved testing center for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
On successful completion of your chosen program, you will be eligible to register, prepare for, and take the relevant NHA certification examination. We make it easy for you to schedule, register and take the exam at our facility.
• Affordable Education:
We believe that education should be accessible to everyone, regardless of financial circumstances.
To ensure you can pay for your tuition, we offer discounts, referred payment plans, and referral programs among many other options. We will work with you to customize an affordable payment plan.
• Convenient Location:
Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
Close to many shopping centers and restaurants, our school is easily accessible by public transportation with a bus stop only a few blocks away. Our proximity to Trenton means that you have quick access to government resources.
Day, evening & weekend classes available
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
• Certified EKG Technician (CET)
• Combination (CPT + CET)
• Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT)
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
• Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Many of our programs give you the opportunity to complete an internship in a healthcare facility, providing you with valuable practical training in the workplace.
• " I would like to recommend Safe Care Health as an outstanding institution. I am a current student studying for the EKG program and have completed the Phlebotomy program in this school. It has been a great experience overall and staff is very helpful. The admission process was quick and easy and getting started with my class was a smooth process.
The teaching staff is top caliber and they take a very personal approach with you. I spend one on one time with my teacher and get to learn more this way. They really encourage you to learn and improve yourself and I can see how these skills will help me when I graduate."
• "I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider Safe Care Health School, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• "I would like to thank Safe Care Health School for the opportunity of allowing me to become certified in Phlebotomy. The classes were great and easy for me to learn. My teacher Dr. Yasmin was excellent, anytime I needed extra help or her to stay later, she did. This school is everything you can ask for, because if you are committed to them, they are committed to you."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2333 Whitehorse Mercerville Road, Hamilton Township, Mercer County, New Jersey 08619, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.