Apply to college programs in New Jersey: Colleges offering career training education, medical trade schools, technical / vocational schools, liberal arts schools, degree courses in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Toms River, Princeton, Edison, Trenton, Camden, Clifton NJ..
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including Phlebotomy Technician, Home Health Aide, Medical Assisting, & more.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
• We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director and is approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
Established in 1987 as the Cortiva Institute - Somerset School of Massage Therapy, Cortiva has always pursued the highest standards for massage therapy education. Cortiva Institute massage schools offer Professional Massage Therapy program that is a comprehensive massage course of instruction offering massage training that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. As the first massage school in NJ approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, we were also the first massage school in the state accredited by COMTA.
With the dedication, experience, and resources of Cortiva, we can offer our students and graduates both an outstanding education and a national network of career opportunities. Now after many years of consistently providing our students with excellent preparation for successful careers in massage therapy, Cortiva is entering a new phase of development.
We are excited to join Cortiva Institute, a nationwide family of distinguished massage schools with locations in Piscataway and Wall in NJ, Boston, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Phoenix, Tuscon, Seattle, Tampa in Florida and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania.
- Continuing Education Programs for Therapists
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage and Cancer Treatment Program
- Professional Ethics for Bodyworkers
- Body Mechanics
- Deep Tissue Refresher Program
- The Basics of Pregnancy Massage
- Clinical Sports Massage
- Spa Massage Program
• Gain certification as a spray tan professional in New Jersey through online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• The world's first spray tanning academy, Aviva provides online spray tan certification programs which are convenient and flexible for students in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton and throughout NJ and nationwide.
• With a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, our web-based spray tan classes are suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Learn from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Our online spray tan courses are 3 hours in length but can be studied at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides in-class training in a host of cities throughout the United States, including in NYC and Philadelphia PA.
• Our 1-day in-class courses are hands-on, practical-based programs, while our 3-hour online courses have been specifically developed with course content available when you want it - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Aviva's online spray tan courses are designed for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and complete beginners to the exciting world of professional spray tanning.
Student Review: • "The hands-on demonstration was very helpful. I learned what I was doing wrong and how not to waste product." Leslie McCoy, Spray Tan Consultant, Lipstick Beauty Lounge, East Greenbush, NY
With two campuses in Belleville and Jersey City, NJ (a short commute from New York City), Eastern International College is an accredited higher education institution offering certificate, and associate degree programs in allied health and medical fields such as Nursing, Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Medical Assisting. Eastern International College, formerly Micro Tech Training Center, is committed to the educational and professional enrichment of each student.
The college takes pride in enhancing basic science, clinical, leadership, management and technical skills in addition to preparing students for the workplace. Eastern International College aims to train individuals to obtain and maintain employment in the fields of allied health.
The curriculum and environment provide an atmosphere in which students can develop, excel, and form a positive self-image. Practical and marketable skills of the students are developed through classroom theory and hands-on instruction. Professionalism and strong ethical work habits are developed throughout the training with examples from faculty and staff.
Drake College of Business has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and information technology fields.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED). At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.
6.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Jersey, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-04-03 were from viewers in:
Voorhees, New Jersey;
You are here: School & College Search> Career training schools & colleges in New Jersey, in Newark area, Essex County, Bergen County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Hudson County, Ocean County, Union County..