HOFT Institute, Austin TX:
Are you an international student seeking to earn a degree from an American college or university, and would like to prepare for admission to your chosen study program? HOFT Institute is a leading, accredited English school in Austin, Texas, that provides a range of quality English courses for international students and locally-based non-native English speakers, including our University Fast Track Program. Through this program, we provide students with the opportunity to expedite their English language study and ensures that you are prepared to meet the demands of American university life. Our courses are available year-round and have open enrollment so that you can register at any time.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).University Fast Track Program:
• The HOFT Institute program provides full-time ESL students who want admission to American universities and colleges with a rigorous academic and cultural education.
• Fast Track studies accelerate your preparation for study abroad through a combination of targeted services. The program is highly useful to any student seeking admission to a higher education institution in USA.
The University Fast Track Program (UFTP) guides and assists you through the admissions process, and provides you with key skills required for academic success and, ultimately, your entry into the workforce.
University Fast Track Class Schedule:
• We offer flexible start dates, 15 week semesters, and 22.5 hours of class time each week. Students have 4-day programs with academic seminars and multiple afternoon electives!
University Preparation Program features:
• Tuition, textbooks and fees including all workshops and seminars
• Test preparation (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE, GMAT)
• TOEFL Test Registration Fees (two TOEFL tests offered per semester)
• Conditional acceptance to bridge/pathways programs at over 80 universities and colleges across the US
• Field trips, cultural and professional enrichment activities
• University Admissions Consultation
• Personalized mentoring
• Housing selection assistance
• Airport pick up
• 5 courses = 22.5 hours of intensive English each week
• 2 Institutional TOEFL exams per semester
• 1 specialized professional development seminar per month
Includes: business writing, public speaking, effective study skills, etc. See the list and dates of monthly workshops below.
• Up to 10 hours of personalized supplemental instruction per semester
• TOEFL waivers with our partner schools
• On-site translation services
• Personal mentoring
• Off-campus social activities