CMC Makeup Workshop in Yucatan:
Immerse yourself in global makeup and beauty through a short and highly educational makeup workshop in the picturesque seaside state of Yucatan in Mexico! At CMC School in Progreso Beach (just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida and 4 hours east of Cancun), we are delighted to provide a unique one week makeup workshop taught by beauty industry expert Stephanie Flor from the USA. Based in Dallas, Houston & Austin, Texas, CMC Makeup School is highly-established education provider of in-depth make-up artist certification programs & portfolio development for beginners to advanced artists. Join us in Fall 2018 for a wonderful educational and travel experience in Yucatan, Mexico.
1 Week Global Makeup & Beauty Workshop:
Around the World Beauty - from October 14th to 21st 2018
Meet and learn from highly-regarded makeup artist Stephanie Flor in a tropical seaside paradise! This short, one-week workshop will be hosted along the beautiful beach of Progreso and coastline of Yucatan.
• Day 1 – Arrival day, settle in to The Mayan Gypsy hotel and venue.
• Day 2 – Class with Stephanie Flor including live makeup demo inspired by global beauty.
• Day 3 – Students practice & learn makeup looks with Stephanie. Afternoon trip to Merida Centro and Cathedral.
• Day 4 – Creative Makeup Day: Students participate in makeup work for the famous “Dia De Los Muertos” (Day of the Dead). Participants create makeup looks for a location photoshoot in the Cementario de Merida.
• Day 5 – A visit to one of the beautiful and famous Mayan Ruins (Chichen Itza or Uxmal).
• Day 6 – Open day for exploration, rest, and the beach.
• Day 7 – Departure day. Participants are awarded a Certificate of makeup class completion.
• Transportation to and from airport
• Accommodations for 7 nights
• Breakfast, lunch, water, juices, snacks while in Hotel
• 1 Mayan Ruin or Cenote trip, entry & transportation
• Trip to colonial city of Merida and Cathedral
• Evening Visit and Photoshoot to Merida Cemetery
• Edited Images from professional shoot
• Organic Skin brightening Face Masks
• Organic Fresh Hair Masks
• Toiletries, basic essentials
• 1 happy hour & hordourve celebration night
• Fresh Aloe Vera, Papaya, Avocados & tropical fruit can be prepared for facials or hair wraps at your request.
Reviews of CMC Makeup School Programs:
• "My instructors found out my inner passion and helped me surface my hidden talent. The teachers are very hands on and patient. I highly recommend this class to anyone, even if they have no knowledge of the make up cosmetic industry."
"I absolutely loved my time at CMC & have immediately benefited from the wide array of makeup techniques I was taught."
Specific Contact Pages: - Curso de maquillaje en Mexico
|Address: Calle 21, #116a, x58 y 60, Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.