Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses:
Are you an international medical student or an international medical graduate (IMG) who would like to apply to complete undergraduate or postgraduate medical studies in Canada or the United States? Or would you like to apply for medical licensure in Canada or the United States so that you can enter independent clinical practice? Located in Mississauga, Ontario, in the Greater Toronto Area, Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses for medical students and professionals from around the world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs), as well as interview prep for USA dental schools, and is the only organization in Canada to provide these medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting.
We keep class sizes small (maximum of 6-10 students) so that each student gets the individual attention they need to succeed.
Medical Exam Preparation Courses:
• MCCQE Part I / Part II (Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examinations)
• USMLE Step 1 Prep Course (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
• USMLE Step 2 CK Prep Course
• USMLE Step 2 CS Prep Course
• NAC OSCE (National Assessment Collaboration - Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
• USA Dental School Interview Prep course
• CARMs (Canadian Residency Application Prep)
• Online courses
• English language proficiency exam preparation courses for international students.
You can repeat each medical exam course once at no additional cost. If you take additional medical courses with FECC, you will qualify for a discounted price.