Europe summer filmmaking schools 2020: Summer film camp in UK for teenagers, one-week filmmaking course for secondary school / college students. Residential summer course in Leicestershire, close to Birmingham, Leicester, Kettering, Coventry, Northampton..
UK Film School: Based on the campus of an international boarding school in the Midlands, one hour east of Birmingham, UK Film School provides a 5-day, residential Filmmaking Summer course to students ages 16-19.
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals. This course fulfils the criteria for a residential for the Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award.
5-Day. Residential Summer Filmmaking Course: - For students ages 16-19
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including:
- Script Development
- Location Scouting
- Sound Recording
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kaplan International Colleges is a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programs for students from more than 100 countries around the world. We have two English schools in the heart of London: Covent Garden and Leicester Square. We offer a range of summer and year-round English courses to students from around the world.
Our Vacation English course is ideally suited to students (16+) who want to combine learning the English language with sightseeing and leisure activities. It consists of 20 General English lessons per week and our optional activities program will give the opportunity to explore the highlights of your host country in your spare time. Students can choose to study from 2 - 52 weeks and this program is suitable for elementary to advanced levels.
Kaplan International Colleges London offers a vibrant night life, stunning architecture, beautiful parks, international cuisine and the finest museums and galleries. With its fashionable clubs and bars and world-renowned theatres, few cities can offer visitors such a diverse range of things to see and do in one place.
Summer and year-round English courses in London for adults include:
- Vacation English
- General English
- Intensive English
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE Exam Preparation
- Homestay Program with English Host Family
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
Our Summer Courses 2020 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries globally, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College London music qualifications.
We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults & youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Situated close to Tower Bridge in Wapping in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London, on the north bank of the River Thames, London Art Portfolio (LAP) offers art and design portfolio preparation specialist courses, foundation courses in art & design, and bespoke one-to-one tutorials in summer and throughout the year.
• Courses and workshops are available during the day and in the evening and we provide support and training to UK and international students of all levels - from complete beginners to professional artists and designers.
• LAP was established by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly, nationally and internationally.
• We have a number of studios where we deliver training in the following fields: painting, sculpture, fashion and textile design, fashion photography, animation and illustration.
• We are popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for online and portfolio development support.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
• Julia has a 100% success rate for student placement onto University courses at the best London Universities and Foundation courses.
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time! The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable."
Learn English in South West London this summer with Amity English School!
Situated in Wimbledon, in the Borough of Merton, just 15 minutes from Central London, Amity English School, a department of Amity College, provides beginner to advanced level English classes in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our summer programs include morning, afternoon and evening study options with a maximum of 10 students per class - so plenty of personal attention is guaranteed.
In addition to summer classes (June-August), we also provide specialized Winter English classes (November-January). These language programmes combine learning with a great holiday.
Our school is located in lovely Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Train Station. Wimbledon and the surrounding area has many restaurants, pubs, bars and historical places.
Summer English Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening study options available
• General English (Basic, Standard, Semi-Intensive or Intensive option)
• One-To-One / Private English Lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC)
• Business English
• English Conversation & Pronunciation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Grammar Classes
• Winter English Courses