Summer camps in UK: England summer English courses, academic summer programs for high school students, summer music lessons, UK sports camps 2020. Campamentos de verano en Inglaterra , Cursos de inglés verano, Englisch Sommerschule
Summer's Cool provide week-long residential summer music programs for young musicians of all levels, ages 8-16. The courses take place on the campus of Abberley Hall Boarding School, just 30 miles south-west of Birmingham in the West Midlands of England. The course contains a full and lively programme of ensembles, bands, orchestra and choirs, to form an action-packed week of musical fun and activities.
Our course is very friendly and is so designed to accommodate and support young musicians of all stages and standards. We hope that students will at least have a basic rudimentary knowledge of music reading ability and have an elementary grasp of playing skills - as a guide, you will probably need to be a minimum of grade II standard.
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2-week or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
With three locations across England, Academic Summer provides residential academic summer school programs in July and August for students ages 13-18.
We run quality International Baccalaureate, GCSE and A-level preparation and revision courses, and welcome both British and international students. For summer 2018, Academic Summer will be located at Cambridge Tutors College in London; Sidcot School near Bristol; and Abbey Cambridge in Cambridge.
In addition to our traditional academic programs, we also offer a Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) Academic Programme. In addition to formal English lessons, students' English is developed through studying other academic subjects.
Academic Summer aims to develop learners' content knowledge, cognitive skills, communicative competence and cultural awareness. British culture is explored in curriculum study and through study visits. Students will also be encouraged to engage in culture communication with fellow members of the international Academic Summer community. Students live in separate boys and girls' boarding accommodation on the school campus.
Based on campus in a top British boarding school, less than an hour east of London, The Summer Academy at Sunningdale School is a 1, 2 or 3 week residential programme for international students ages 7-14.
Our summer course features high-level English lessons combined with cultural excursions and lots of outdoor activities to familiarise our students with the UK and boarding school life.
The academy is ideal for students with confirmed UK school places, those preparing for 11+ and 13+ examinations, and those looking to generally improve their English skills.
With quintessentially English surroundings, a high ratio of staff to students, low student numbers and an exceptional level of teaching, The Summer Academy is one of the leading UK programmes of its kind.
• Leading specialists in summer sports camps and sports tours, Let Me Play provides quality sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Our residential and non-residential summer camps are open to boys and girls. Camps include Basketball (ages 10-21), Football, and Athletics (ages 10-18).
• We also provide optional English language lessons alongside the sports camps, as well as a stand-alone English language camp for juniors and international high school teenagers.
• As well as sports and language camps, we also offer a summer transition camp for pupils moving from primary into secondary school.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time” - Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
MJA Language run high quality summer English language courses for young people in popular locations in England, UK. These centres are situated in the historic and vibrant cities of York, Durham, Stamford and Manchester. We have a small friendly atmosphere and as a family business, offer an extremely personal service. We have students from all over Europe who come to learn English in a relaxed and fun environment. We deal solely with groups and we offer residential or family accommodation. At each centre we place great emphasis on looking after our students 24 hours a day. Members of our staff, together with Group Leaders, ensure that the appropriate levels of supervision and control are maintained at all times and that help is at hand should it be required.
Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to perform in a West End show? Now you can! Theatre Tribe Academy provides intense but thrilling theatre & drama-based summer camps for boys and girls ages 7-15. Participants learn what it is like to cast, rehearse and perform in a West End show led by Musical Theatre professionals.
Based in locations throughout London, and South-East England, we create tailor-made productions based around current Musical Theatre hit shows – complete with songs, script and choreography – in preparation for a fabulous final show that all the family can attend.
Theatre Tribe is not simply a summer camp, but a theatrical event, where each Tribe Member is made to feel like a seasoned performer preparing for the first night of a West End production.
Located close to the historic and cultural city of Bristol in South-West England, Acorn International is a unique, family-run summer boarding school for children ages 5-15 years. We offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome international students from around the world as well as British children.
Acorn International Summer School provides summer boarding courses designed for Juniors (ages 5-11) and Seniors (ages 11-15).
International students improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
Situated just 2 hours from London, and 1 hour from Cardiff in Wales, Bristol is the 8th most populous city in the UK, and is the largest center of culture, education and employment in the region.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together, benefiting from an exciting Harry Potter-style boarding school adventure - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience.
AISS children create memories that last a lifetime!
"I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it."
Based on campus in a top private school in Surrey, less than one hour south of London, Study English UK offer English language summer camps combined with sporting and artistic activities to students from around the world (ages 8-16).
We offer a specialized English language learning course + Football, Tennis, Basketball, or Performing Arts. Courses last one week or two weeks, depending on your preference.
We are very lucky to be based at one of the UK’s best private schools; St. Catherine’s, which is located in Surrey (very close to London and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports).
Study English UK is proud to be a part of ASIC which is the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities.
In addition, we are a QISAN (Quality International Study Abroad Network) institution. QISAN is dedicated to ensuring the best possible educational experience for international students from all around the world.