Primus Fremdsprachen Institut, Nuremberg:
Are you searching for an intensive German language summer course in Germany? If so, join Primus Fremdsprachen Institut this sumer in Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany. Founded in 1986, Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular and is a long-established German language school for international students (adults and high school students) and expats seeking all levels of German courses, from beginner, intermediate to advanced levels. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The ancient city of Nuremberg, the second largest city in the state of Bavaria, with over half a million inhabitants, provides a wonderful place to learn German and base yourself in Central Europe, 170km (105 miles) north of Munich. Nuremberg is served by excellent road and rail links, and Prague is just 4 hours away by train.
Nuremberg is a city of rich history, a medieval wall, attractive castles, gothic churches, interesting museums, half-timbered houses, quality restaurants, breweries, and countless beergardens, and comes close to matching the expectations of international tourists of a typical German city.
Primus Fremdsprachen Institut itself is located in the Altstadt (in Nuremberg city center), within convenient walking distance of the main railway station, and close to the main shopping area. The nearest metro station is just 2 minutes walk away.
Nuremberg Airport offers flights to many major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to global destinations.
Quality Summer German Language Courses for Adults & Teens:
• A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 level German courses
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Summer German courses for secondary / high school students / teenagers
• Short-term German courses / language holidays in Bavaria
• Business German courses for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• "Hello, I'm Christine and come from New York. I only spent a short time in Nuremberg, but it was really great: it's a very important historical city with numerous sights and museums to visit. Agnes is a wonderful teacher, and I look forward to continuing my German studies here at home. Thanks Primus!"