German language courses in Germany: Study German abroad programs in Berlin, German language schools in Munich, Heidelberg. Deutsch lernen/ Deutschkurse in München, Hamburg. Cursos alemán en Alemania, curso alemán Berlin. Cours d'allemand à Kehl.
• The Goethe-Institut is Germany’s worldwide cultural institution. With over 60 years of experience, we have built up a network of 160 institutes in 94 countries, and teach German to nearly 30,000 students per year in Germany alone.
• We specialize in teaching German as a foreign language, teacher training and developing curricula, examinations and course materials.
• In Germany, our institutes are located in Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Göttingen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Mannheim, Munich, and Schwäbisch Hall.
• We provide a wide range of year-round German language programs including General & Intensive German, Exam Preparation courses, German for university studies, Business German, and more.
• We also provide summer and winter courses for teens and children at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria.
• Goethe-Institut sets internationally recognised standards in the teaching and learning of German as a foreign language.
• It runs language courses, compiles teaching materials, trains teachers, contributes to scientific research and participates in politico-language initiatives.
Student Review: “I would never have believed that learning could be so much fun. The teachers at the Goethe-Institut are really good. When I came here I was really afraid to speak German. Now that's hard for me to imagine!"
- Vera, Russia
Study German at F+U, the largest test centre for TestDaF in Europe!
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is a top language school based in Heidelberg, a picturesque yet vibrant university city in central Germany, 80 km south of Frankfurt, as well as in Berlin, Darmstadt and Chemnitz.
All F+U schools combined to cater for 11,000 students & exam participants in 2014 alone.
Our courses include Intensive German, Business German, DSH / TestDaF exam preparation, and private German lessons, among others. Evening classes are also available.
Our German teachers are fully qualified and design their lessons with a very lively and entertaining teaching style. Every week, our students can take part in the F+U leisure and cultural activities programme.
As our students come from all over the world (120+ nationalities to date), the atmosphere in our school is very international. Students get to know each other well, and have fun together while learning German.
The city of Heidelberg is very accessible, conveniently located between Frankfurt and Stuttgart international airports. Our school is located at Bismarckplatz in the Altstadt (the old-town).
We offer accommodation in halls of residence, shared or private apartments, homestay with German host families, and hotels.
"I liked my German teachers a lot. They knew how to make the courses more vivid and interesting for the students. The city itself is very beautiful and the weather was always good."
- Oleksandra from Ukraine
- German Group classes
- Intensive German courses
- German language exam prep courses for TestDaF / DSH / onDaF / TestAS..
- Intensive Semester Course for TestDaF Exam Preparation
- Academic Year / Long-term
- Morning / Afternoon German
- Evening / Weekend German classes
- Business German
- German Conversation classes
- Private German lessons
- Junior German courses for kids
- German for Seniors (50+)
- Summer courses
- Homestay Program (host family)
- German Internship program
- Combined German + English course..
• Situated in Kehl, right next to Strasbourg on the border between Germany and France, Euro District Language School is a private language school providing German as a Foreign Language courses to international students at beginner to advanced levels.
• Intensive courses in small groups as well as individual courses are provided for affordable prices.
• Our teachers are all highly-qualified German teachers that have many years of experience in teaching German as a Foreign Language. They guarantee the highest quality instruction according to the newest developments in foreign language methodology and didactics.
• Accommodation is available in single or double rooms in the connecting student residence.
Student Testimonial: "I have been taking lessons with EDLS for some years now, on an individual basis, and sometimes by joining a group of learners. I must say that I am very satisfied with the way this school is run, and the teachings they provide...
...I must say that the teachers I know are very trustworthy, always eager to answer my questions, and very patient too, because I (and the learners in general) tend to always ask to same questions!
I must add that this school is nearly family-run in style, and that makes its atmosphere very friendly and attractive. It is conveniently located in this Franco-German district around Strasburg-Kehl. I strongly recommend it , whatever your level in German may be. I am sure you will enjoy your experience with them."
- Jean-Michel, France
Intensive German Group Courses:
• 20 lessons/week
• Small groups of 4-13 participants
• The ideal choice for participants who want to improve their German language skills quickly
• Topics include politics, culture and applied geography, and more
Individual / Private German Courses:
• 1-to-1 teaching
• 45min or 60min classes
• Classes focus specially on the individual requests and interests of our participants.
• Students decide on content of the course according to their own language goals
• Primus Fremdsprachen Institut is a popular German language school located in the heart of Nuremberg in the state of Bavaria in south-east Germany.
• Founded in 1986, we offer German courses to international students & expats with all levels of German - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Our courses include intensive German courses, exam preparation for the Test DaF, DSH & Goethe exams, private lessons and more through morning, afternoon, and evening classes.
• Our team consists of highly-experienced and competent teachers who specialize in the areas of language training, adult education, translation and pedagogics. Our German courses are taught by native German speakers.
• The goal of our German courses program is to help you not only feel comfortable in speaking the language of your choice but also the written form. We aim to give you the ability to feel comfortable and react appropriately in all situations.
• Nuremberg is located 170km north of Munich and is the second largest city in Bavaria. It is served by excellent road and rail links. Nuremberg Airport offers flights to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe, as well as connecting flights via other airports to international destinations worldwide.
Student Review: "A great experience, and a great school in a great city. If you are willing to come and study the German language, do not hesitate and come quickly to Primus. Thanks for the great time spent in Nürnberg and precisely at Primus."
- Tarek, Lebanon
German Courses: • Beginner to advanced levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 & C1 courses)
• Morning, afternoon & evening German classes
• Intensive German courses (24 lessons per week)
• Test DaF / DSH / Goethe exam preparation classes
• Private German lessons
• Business German course for professionals
• German classes for healthcare workers in hospitals, doctors offices, and homecare
• German courses for secondary school students / teenagers
• Summer German courses
• Short-term German courses
Also: Courses for English, Italian, French, Portuguese & Russian.
Established in 1980, F+U Academy of Languages is one of Europe's largest language schools with partners around the globe and schools in Berlin, Heidelberg, Darmstadt and Chemnitz, (all centers combined had more than 11,000 students and exam participants in 2014 alone).
F+U Academy of Languages Berlin is situated on Berlin's famous Friedrichstrasse in Mitte (the heart of the city), and provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level German language courses.
Renowned for its diverse educational programme, its international character and excellent value for money, the F+U Academy of Languages sets itself apart from the crowd.
We offer decades of teaching experience, and highly qualified and experienced German teachers who approach their teaching with a very lively and entertaining style.
Our language programmes can include homestay or hostel / apartment accommodation, and students can participate in a wide range of leisure and cultural activities in addition to their German language lessons.
Recognitions: F+U Academy of Languages is member of the Organisation for German as a Foreign Language (fadaf) and of the Association of German Private Schools (VDP).
- Intensive German courses
- Academic / Year-long German courses
- German Exam prep courses (DSH / TestDaF)
- Mini group morning / afternoon classes
- Evening German courses
- Individual German lessons (private one-to-one, duo, trio)
- German Conversation classes
- Business German courses
- German Grammar for beginners
- Customized German courses
- Senior German course 50+
- Combined German + English course
- German Cultural & Leisure Programme
- Professional development seminar for German teachers
- German IT courses
6.International House Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, Southern Germany
Courses / Programs
Ih Heidelberg - Collegium Palatinum, founded in 1958 offers various types of quality German courses for academic, personal or professional purposes all year round, at all levels, for participants coming from all over the world. German language instruction is based on the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF ).
Our Language School is an affiliate of International House World Organisation (IHWO); member of FaDaF (Association for German as a Foreign Language); and an official test center for telc Language Tests and TestDaF language examinations. Our German language programs are designed to provide total language immersion. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers will emphasize the German culture and lifestyle and will adapt instruction to your specific learning needs and objectives.
A wide range of cultural activities and excursions are organized to enrich the learning experience. The school is located in one of the most beautiful regions of romantic Heidelberg, only some few minutes away from the shopping streets, cafes, restaurants, music halls and theatres.
German Standard Course 20, German Intensive Course 25, German Combination Course 25 Plus 5, German Intensive Course 30, Exam Preparation Courses for telc and TestDaF, Private and specialized instruction, Small Group Course, Private Lessons: German for Business, Online German Courses
The Friedländer School is a recognised language school in Berlin attracting students of various nationalities to learn German through our wide range of high quality German language courses. Our school is conveniently located in the district of Friedrichshain in the centre of the city, close to many of the city's attractions. The fascination of this district of Berlin is great and above all draws young people to it.
The language of instruction at Friedländer School is at all times German, even though the teaching staff can in many cases speak one or more foreign language. You receive effective language instruction. Our teachers are motivated and highly qualified specialists, who speak without dialect. They know all the rules of both the current and the new German orthography.
The IFS offers German language courses of the highest quality in two of Germany's most important cities. Since 1978, the IFS has been teaching in the former capital of Bonn and, since the year 2000, in the new capital of Berlin as well. We, the directors of the IFS, guarantee to do our very best to create the ideal study conditions for our students in both cities: Our spacious and well-equipped classrooms and facilities, our highly-qualified staff and, of course, a pleasant atmosphere combine to produce the perfect learning environment. The success of our course participants is our inspiration: We measure the success of our work by your achievements.
Cafelingo is a new German language school in Berlin, Germany. From April 2011, we will be offering German courses to students from around the world of all ages and levels of German - from beginner to advanced. Our courses include: Intensive courses (A1-B2), Evening courses (C1-C2), TestDAF preparation courses and private German lessons.
Cafelingo is more than just a language school though; for us studying German not only means being able to communicate in the German language, but also getting to know the German culture, its history and traditions. In addition to the various German courses, which will take place in the mornings as well as in the afternoons, we will be offering cultural activities and classes.
Sprachinstitut Berlin is a German and English language school located in the center of Berlin, just 3 minutes by foot from the Spittelmarkt subway Station and about 3 stops from the Alexanderplatz in the city center.
We offer language lessons in any language level of German, with a special focus on improving your language skills for the job market. From B2 onwards all of our classes include Business German for a professional purpose in the syllabus. We also provide English language classes.
You would have the possibility to choose your tailored solution to learn German or English, with intensive, semi intensive or private lessons.
We will be pleased to assist you in preparing exams with our specially dedicated courses. You will improve quickly with our native, experienced, and highly motivated teachers. All lessons are held in an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere.
With only 8 participants in each class, all students have the possibility to engage actively and practice the acquired language skills in real life exercises.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-07-21 were from viewers in:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
You are here: School Search> Learn German in Germany - German courses in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Hannover, Bremen, Dresden.. German language instruction for adults, teens and international students.