EU Business School, Barcelona & Online - MBA Programs:
Study for your MBA or masters degree online in Tunis, Sfax, Sousse, Kairouan, throughout Tunisia from the comfort of your own home, and earn an internationally-recognized, accredited MBA / masters degrees from leading European & UK universities. EU Business School provides online MBA programs in 8 different career specializations to international students from Tunis, throughout Africa & around the world.Email: Contact us belowThe EU Online MBA is available in 8 majors:
The MBA can be completed as a one-year, full-time or a two-year, part-time program.
• MBA in International Business
• MBA in International Marketing
• MBA in Digital Business
• MBA in Global Banking & Finance
• MBA in HR Management
• MBA in Blockchain Management
• MBA in Communication & PR
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
Other Online Masters Programs offered at EU Business School:
• Online Masters in Management
• Online Masters in Marketing
• Online Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Online Masters in Business Analytics & Data Science
• Online Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
• Online Masters in Digital Marketing, Transformation & Design Thinking.
• With three start date options throughout the year: October, January & March, our study site is available 24 hours a day, with open access to study materials, guides, plans, lectures, syllabi, reading materials, and discussion forums.
• Each student is assigned a faculty adviser or mentor who will guide the student during the process.
• An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
• A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
• Our MBA programs have been ranked in the top tier for global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine. EU Business School is proud to be ranked #1 for the Online MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2022, for seven years running.
• For 2022, EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA.
Additional MBA / MSc Qualifications from the UK / London:
While completing your online MBA program, you have the opportunity to earn a 2nd distinct qualification, a UK state-recognized degree from London Metropolitan University (London Met). You may choose to study an MSc in International Business Management or an MBA from our Online campus or our Barcelona (Spain) or Geneva (Switzerland) campuses.
In order to obtain the UK state-recognized MBA, you must complete an extra management learning and research module, a business research report, as well as a business competency simulation course. To earn the MSc in International Business Management, you must complete an extra business consultancy project module and a business competency simulation course. These courses are in addition to the MBA coursework.