Study business abroad: Business schools in Spain, management university colleges, study abroad MBA programs in Europe, international MBA programs, BBA courses, hotel management schools in Spain. Cursos de BBA, cursos de MBA España maestria, Escuelas de negocios, escuela de economía, cursos de hostelería en España..
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm!
Student Testimonial: "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
- Gerard, Ireland
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
The Instituto de Empressa (IE) Business School, located in Madrid, Spain, has been offering outstanding business degrees for more than 30 years, in both Spanish and English, and is recognized as one of the world's top business schools, being consistently highly ranked in the international press. Catering to the needs of both the future and the recent graduate through to the seasoned executive; and covering a range of formats to suit you and your personal and professional commitments, IE offers a variety of programs which prepare you for whatever challenges the future brings, regardless of your time constraints or professional background.
The IE Business School offers an extensive variety of Bachelor Degrees, Masters in Management programs, MBA Degree programs, Executive MBA programs, Masters of Law programs, Specialized Masters and Doctoral programs, in both English and Spanish.
Subject areas include:
-Digital Online Marketing
-International Legal Practice
-Telecom and Digitial Business
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.
We are an International Graduate School of Management which seeks to impact the management profession by offering high-quality learning to students and senior executives from around the world. Our programs are designed and delivered by faculty who are recognized for their dedication to teaching and research, with close ties to the international business community. The proof of our success is the 23,000 alumni of IESE programs working in more than 91 countries around the world. They are known for their professional excellence, integrity and broad vision of life. Moreover, IESE is normally ranked among the leading business schools of the world.
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
Located in St. Gervasi, a suburb of Barcelona, Geneva Business School provides a wide range of business and finance-related undergraduate and post-gratuate degree programs to students from all over the world. Courses include Bachelor (BBA), Master (MBA) and Doctorate (DBA) Business Administration Degrees in a variety of specializations. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are all taught through English, and are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Never before has the need for hands-on experience been more important in business and finance. As the competition grows, students require increasingly impressive demonstration of good education, sound judgment, and impeccable character to secure much coveted positions of interest.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE),
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) - Majors include:
- International Management
- Sport Mgmt. & Marketing
- Digital Communication
- Intl. Hospitality Mgmt.
- International Relations
Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Majors include:
- Digital Business
- Digital Marketing
- Intl. Hospitality Mgmt.
- International Management
- International Relations
- Executive MBA
- Dual Program
Doctorate (DBA) Programs
- International Finance
- International Management
- International Marketing
The Delphi Institute of Management is an organisation operated by a group of highly trained and experienced managers with vast professional experience in a variety of sectors. The company was created at the end of the 1990's with the aim of providing services in the fields of training, investigation and consulting. Since then it has expanded its customer base to include: public institutions, universities and medium and large sized companies such as hotel chains and financial institutions. The company is based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands are its main market place. However, it has also developed its operations in the USA, Great Britain, Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic. Delphi offers a Hotel Resort Management Master Degree programme in Playa Del Ingles in the south of Gran Canaria and lasts for one year.
1 Year Hotel Resort Management Master Degree Programme. The course is ideal for university graduates who speak English and Spanish and for professionals from the industry who want to update their knowledge and skills.
ESADE Business School is a top ranked business school worldwide with over 50 years heritage in management development. Through our Barcelona, Madrid and Buenos Aires campuses, we deliver a variety of MBA and Executive Education programmes.
ESADE Business School’s distinctive methodology, balances theory and practice rather than solely focusing on the case method. Simulating real working conditions, cross-functional and multicultural teamwork is an integral pillar of our cooperative methodology structured around the geographic, functional and academic diversity of our student population. We also place a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship as a means to creating value for organisations and the development of leadership competencies through the LEAD programme.
ESADE Business School is internationally recognised for the excellent standard of its MBA programmes and is accredited by the world’s three most respected management education organisations: AACSB International, the EQUIS accreditation from the EFMD and the British Association of MBAs (AMBA).
10.HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
Situated in Barcelona and Loret de Mar on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas.
Courses include a Specialist Course Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Tour Guide Certification. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught in English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition.
All of our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, and more.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution certified by the Lloret de Mar City Council.
(All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Customer Service, Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Hotel Entertainment Management
- Tour Guide in Spain
- Tourist Transfer Guide
- Congress Management & Events Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management