Intensive English courses in Sydney: English language school in Australia, English classes in Manly area, Cambridge FCE exam preparation classes. English lessons for beginners to advanced levels. Cursos de inglés en Australia, corsi di inglese a Sydney.
Sydney English Academy: The Sydney English Academy (SEA) is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
General English Full time 8.45am - 1.00pm / 2.00pm - 3.00pm, 25 hours / week (includes 3 hours supervised study).
Our full time General English course focuses on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, and confidence in these areas.
General English - Part time This course is not available to people travelling on Student Visas.
Part Time: (8.45am - 12.10pm) 15 hours / week - content as for full time course.
English and Surfing Study English in the morning (8.45 - 12.10), then attend a two-hour surfing lesson 3 afternoons per week at Manly's accredited surf school.
Lessons are conducted a few minutes walk from the school and students are provided with surfboard and wetsuit. You'll be up and surfing in no time!
English and Diving Students attend part time morning English classes (15 hours/wk) for two weeks while completing the PADI Open Water Dive Course spread over two weekends. Diving instruction is conducted by a fully accredited local dive school. Students must have an intermediate of English or above.
Study Tours We can arrange a study tour to suit your group's area of interest, with English classes in the morning and excursions and activities in the afternoon.
Individual Tuition 1:1 or 2:1 lessons can be arranged on application. These lessons can be designed to focus on specific language skills (for example speaking, pronunciation) or English for Specific Purposes (for example Tourism, Business).
We are a highly respected private English language school in Central Sydney with 37 comfortable, well-furnished classrooms on 3 floors. We offer high quality homestay accommodation and a full social programme.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
With locations throughout the world including Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales in eastern Australia, Embassy CES offers English courses including general English with certificate of English, English for academic purposes, intensive English with academic year abroad, certificate of business English, Cambridge ESOL exam preparation course, general English plus Martin College business course and one-to-one tuition for Australian and international students.
Embassy has helped over half a million students to learn English. Some of them needed it for their job, some for their studies. Others just loved the language. But they all had one thing in common - they immersed themselves in an English-speaking country and learned a lot more than just grammar! We make our lessons enjoyable, because we believe that when you are having fun, you are learning even more. Our teachers are all qualified, experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom: one moment you might be taking part in group discussions, the next, working in pairs or individually. We are accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme Limited (NEAS) and the British Council.
A range of English Courses including:
- General English (Certificate of English)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Intensive English
- Academic Year Abroad
- Advanced Academic Year Abroad
- Certificate of Business English
- Exam Preparation Course IELTS
- Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Course
- General English plus Martin College Business Course
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Australian International College of Language Online
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • General English courses
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Kids & Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
• Homestay accommodation
Australian Pacific College (APC) has four campuses in Sydney, Australia - three in the Central Business District (CBD) and one at Manly beach. APC is the largest owner operated private English Language College in Sydney and one of the oldest, established in 1993. All our campuses are a short walk from bus, train, and ferry transport systems. APC is conveniently located to provide students with easy access to local libraries, museums, galleries, shops and tourist attractions including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We have students from over 30 differenet countries and invite all prospective students for an unforgettable learning experience.
General English, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to many University and TAFE programs, Certificate to Advanced Diploma in Business, Cetificate to Advanced Diploma in IT (Computing), High School Preparation (HSP), Senior High School (Year 10, 11 & 12), Study Tours