Study English: Schools in Australia, escuelas y cursos Inglés Australia, curso de inglês na Australia, corsi di inglese a Sydney, scuole inglese. Cours d'anglais a Sydney, sejour linguistique Australie, Englishkurs Australien - Sprachkurs.
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
3.Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast, Australia’s sixth largest city located an hour’s flight north of Sydney.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our wide range of English courses include CRICOS registered courses for student visas, and Australian government-recognised Certificates in Spoken & Written English (Certificates 1, 2, 3 & 4) for migrants ages 14 years +.
• AICOL occupies its own premises in Southport on the Gold Coast, facing the Broadwater and the Pacific Ocean.
• Our maximum number of students per class is 15, with an average of 12. All rooms have natural lighting and are air-conditioned.
Student Review: "I have finished three weeks of English study in your school. My experience has been very good. My daughters have been four weeks and will be for another week.
I studied English in six different countries and I must say that your school is the best I've ever been. I am a high school teacher in my country and I value your work.
My daughters have learned a lot. The teachers are very good...."
- Nuria - Spain
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English (I - IV)
• Academic English
• English for High School Prep
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents & grandparents
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Homestay programme
• English & Professional Sport...
We are a highly respected private English language school in Central Sydney with 37 comfortable, well-furnished classrooms on 3 floors. We offer high quality homestay accommodation and a full social programme.
Absolute Internship is a company based in Hong Kong that organises internship programs for enrolled college / university students or graduate students with degrees aged between 18 - 27 in several destinations worldwide, including Sydney, Australia. Internships are offered with local or multinational companies in a variety of fields, which may include sales & marketing, business, public relations, hospitality among others. Internships last for between 3 - 12 months.
The internships are often paid work placements but it is not guaranteed that the position you will be offered will be a paid one. Internships are available all year round. We offer you a refund of your deposit fee, if we can't find you an internship that you like within 8 weeks.
Internships provide an excellent opportunity for interns to experience full language and cultural immersion in Sydney. Our staff will help you to find affordable accommodation for your stay and we provide professional 24/7 telephone assistance in Chinese, English, French and Spanish.
Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus. We are located in leafy North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district with plenty of food courts and shops around, and close to North Sydney train station. It's just a few minutes across the Harbour Bridge to downtown Sydney and a bus ride to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- General Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes,
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE, CAE)
- Hospitality Management Bridging Program
- Graphic Arts Bridging Program
- English for Culinary Studies
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
Study English at University of New South Wales Institute of Languages. UNSW – Australia's leading international university - is ranked in the top 50 universities in the world, and it's Institute of Languages is the most comprehensive English language centre in Australia. We provide Academic English, Professional English and General English courses delivered on campus at UNSW in Randwick, southern Sydney.
Our courses are specially suited to international students wanting to improve their English for further study, work or travel, as well as migrant students wishing to improve their English and learn about Australian society, culture and customs. Our programs are of the highest quality, delivered in a stimulating classroom environment by experienced and highly-qualified teachers.
Located on the campus of the University of New South Wales, our students enjoy all that university life has to offer. Students have access to many UNSW resources, such as the Library, sports facilities and Health Centre. Living in Sydney and studying at the Institute is the best way to improve your English language skills, experience another culture and build international networks.
English language courses for all international students, including those on student visas:
- General English courses
- Academic English (Intermediate to Advanced)
- University English Entry Course
- Communication Skills for Business
- English for Law
- English for Medical Professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation (ITP)
- PEAT Preparation for Overseas Trained Teachers
- Modern Languages
- Certificate IV in TESOL
- Certificate in LOTE
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way.
Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger. And…there is homework after each lesson for further practice!
244 hours of online General or Business English lessons; Online English Courses; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate;
Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate levels. Improve your speaking and pronunciation! Learn 24 hours a day / 7 days a week with your native-speaker ESL teacher.