Edu-inter French Immersion Homestays, Quebec:
Live and learn French in Canada - stay with a local Quebec French-speaking family for a full language immersion experience for high school students ages 13-17. Our Academic Year in French Program (10 months) and our High School Experience Program (3-6 months) aim to provide students with an in-depth French language immersion experience and the opportunity to attain a high level of fluency. Students are completely immersed into a local high school program and participate in cultural activities and excursions.
• Quebec City is the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec and its second most populous city after Montreal. Quebec City is the only major city in Canada with a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal place to learn French.
• Considered the cradle of French Civilization in North America, Quebec City is a beautiful and safe city with a university atmosphere and all the services of a big city.
• With its historical downtown declared Humanity World Heritage by UNESCO; Quebec City is the destination for thousands of tourists every year. Known for its relaxing living, kindly people and its unique architectural style, it also has natural parks in the middle of the city.
• While attending high school in French, students live with local French-speaking host families, on a full board basis. Host families are carefully screened and selected to ensure an optimal cultural experience.
• Students share the day-to-day life of their host family, including leisure and outings and in return they are asked to comply with the family rules. Edu-inter offers support 24/7, as well as monthly reports to inform parents of their children's social and academic progress.
• Academic Year in French Program:
This program lasts 10 months from the end of August to the start of June. As well as improving their French language skills and experiencing an in-depth French immersion, students will also become better prepared to function successfully in French language post-secondary academic institutions in Quebec.
• High School Semester Experience Program:
This program can be started on any Monday throughout the academic year and students can choose to stay for 3 - 6 months. Participants are completely integrated into high school life in Quebec City and participate in academic classes, extracurricular activities and other school events with local students.
• Summer Bridge Program:
This program aims to prepare students for the academic year program by introducing students to life in Quebec and to the academic context and by reinforcing their French language skills through French as a Second Language (FSL) classes.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 755 Grande Allée Ouest, Québec City, Quebec QC G1S 1C1, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.