Edu-inter Language School in Quebec:
Edu-inter is a French language school for teens (10 to 17 years old) and adults (16 years+) located in downtown Quebec City, Canada. Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses. Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF. We offer 7 levels of French courses, from complete beginner to advanced, in reduced class settings to facilitate personalized instruction.
• Quebec City, considered the cradle of French Civilization in North America, is a lovely and very safe city, with a university atmosphere and all the services of a big city.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• Known for its relaxing living, kindly people and its unique architectural style, it also has natural parks in the middle of the city such as the most famous Plains of Abraham.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minutes walk from Old Quebec. The campus features exceptional facilities including a fully equipped gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge.
• The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities. With students from all over the world, in our splendid facilities, your personal experience will be wonderful.
Year-round French Immersion Programs:
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• French Conversation Classes
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work Program for Canadians and international students who already have a working holiday visa
Summer French Language Courses:
• French for FLE Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
We also offer Winter French Packages with activities to discover the City in Winter.
French Courses for Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activities; French & Cooking; French & Dramatic Arts; French & Tennis; French & Music; French & Horse Riding; French & Circus; French & Soccer; French & Hockey; French & Dance.
Our French Language Packages include:
Registration Fee + Placement Fee + Airport Pick up and Drop off + Books + Medical Insurance + French course + Accommodation Fees + weekly activities + weekend activities + Transport to activities.
At the end of the tuition period, students receive a Certificate according to the level achieved.
• "I was a little nervous going to a school that I only knew through the Internet and living for two weeks with a complete stranger but it turned out to be an exceptional experience and truly worth the gamble. My only regret is that I could not stay longer!"
• "Edu-inter offers a great program that not only helps you learn the French language, but introduces you to the Quebecois culture as well."
• "I would recommend the Edu-inter FSL teacher program to any educator looking for an individualized program. The instructors are always prepared, the materials are well chosen and the extra-curricular activities provide opportunities for meaningful cultural experiences in a vibrant Francophone milieu. I am already planning my next Edu-inter adventure!"
• "During my two weeks in the Edu-inter program, l made many new friends and improved my French greatly. I was nervous about the experience at first, but later open minded to all aspects of the program. I gained lots of independence during my stay in Quebec. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer."
• "Edu Inter was a fantastic immersion experience. I am a French teacher and learned so much about Quebec and I know that my French improved. I was appropriately placed in the correct level and the classes were great!"
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: 755 Grande Allée Ouest, Québec City, Quebec , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.