Kaplan International Los Angeles:
Kaplan International has two quality English language schools in Los Angeles. One is located in LA’s Westwood district (next to Beverly Hills) and the other on Whittier College’s friendly campus in the East Los Angeles area. Both schools offer a comprehensive range of English courses, university placement services and accommodation options in Los Angeles, and are accredited by ACCET. Citizens from 84 nationalities have attended our Los Angeles ESL schools in the last year. Find the right English language school and course with Kaplan International in sunny Los Angeles to achieve your language goals! Kaplan International also has schools in Huntington Beach (Orange County) and Santa Barbara CA.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
Both of our Los Angeles English schools offers language courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with frequent start dates throughout the year.
Students can also personalize courses through electives and supplementary study sessions to match their language goals.
• General English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
Our English Academic Semester program offers English courses for all levels - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
The program consists of a combination of general English courses and structured self study which can help improve your everyday English skills.
Learn or improve your English while exploring a new city, making new friends from around the world, gaining valuable qualifications, and boosting your earning power and career options. The Academic Semester lasts for five months and the Academic Year lasts for nine months.
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
The Intensive English Semester program is available for all levels - beginner to advanced - and can be customized to suit your needs and goals.
You can become fluent in English, gain valuable qualifications, greatly boost your career options and make friends from all over the world in 5 months.
The format of the Intensive English Academic Year is the same except the program lasts for nine months. The program can contain:
- Intensive English Courses
- Elective Classes (i.e. Business English, film studies, current affairs etc.)
- Structured study sessions
- Exam preparation courses*
• General English (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
We offer General English courses for all levels - elementary, intermediate and advanced.
The English course enables you to combine English classes with structured study sessions, leaving you time to practice your English during social activities such as sport or excursions with your new friends!
• Intensive English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
The Kaplan Intensive English program consists of:
- General English classes
- Elective lessons - including Business English, current affairs, exam preparation, local culture and film studies
- Structured study sessions - with access to online and offline facilities and materials
Our Intensive English program is our most popular course because it is the fastest way to achieve fluency in English!
This course is available to students of all levels, from elementary to advanced.
• Vacation English (20 classes/week)
The Kaplan International Vacation English program allows you to balance English classes with plenty of fun free time!
Our Kaplan schools in Los Angeles have an optional activities program which will give you the opportunity to explore the highlights of your host country in your spare time.
Classes are scheduled in the morning or the afternoon and English lessons will focus on practical, everyday English including: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking English.
• Business English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
The Kaplan International Business English course teaches the necessary English language skills for effective communication on both a business and social level.
Available at our Westwood campus, it combines intensive English classes with specialized business elective classes and structured study sessions to help you:
- Know the language of specific business functions (i.e. marketing and finance)
- Compose letters, emails and reports
- Contribute effectively in meetings
- Perfect your interview techniques
- Understand telephone etiquette
- Understand business protocol
• TOEFL and Academic English (20 classes + 15 structured study sessions/week)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the most popular examination for measuring American English proficiency.
It is necessary to get a good TOEFL score to enter a North American college or university and the Kaplan International TOEFL iBT and Academic English program is designed to help you achieve that.
The excellent curriculum has been developed by Kaplan, the established world leader in test preparation.
Exam Preparation Programs:
Achieve academic success with Kaplan International, experts in university and exam preparation.
• GRE Preparation
If your goal is to gain a Master's or Doctorate degree from a leading university or college in the USA, you will need to take Kaplan International GRE (Graduate Record Examination) preparation course and prepare for this challenging test with acknowledged experts.
Our GRE preparation course will prepare you for the test with a strong focus on:
- Verbal skills
- Test-taking strategies
- Analytical writing
• GMAT Preparation
If your goal is to gain an MBA or graduate business degree from a leading university or college in the USA, you will need to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).
Enroll in a GMAT course at Kaplan International, acknowledged experts in GMAT preparation, and achieve success! Kaplan GMAT course prepares you for the test with:
- In-depth interview training
- Practice tests
- Skills workshops
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• “I can describe my Kaplan experience as rich, awesome, amazing, helping, incredible, it’s a dream-come-true!"
Pauline, France (Academic Semester General)
• "I have made more friends than I could expect. The people here are amazing and I hope to meet them again after studying at Kaplan. I’ve learned about other countries and different cultures.”
Bruna, Brazil (General English)
• "The interactive whiteboards are the best study tool. They have made the lessons quicker and easier, the teachers became more effective and students are more involved in the lessons.
I had a wonderful experience at Kaplan as the staff was really helpful and friendly, the teachers were efficient and friendly, and my fellow students were wonderful.”
Koffi, Ivory Coast (iGRAD-GMAT)
|Address: 1133 Westwood Blvd, Suite 201, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.