Kaplan International Los Angeles:
Kaplan International has two quality English language schools in Los Angeles. One is located in LA’s Westwood district (next to Beverly Hills) and the other on Whittier College’s friendly campus in the East Los Angeles area. Both schools offer a comprehensive range of English courses, university placement services and accommodation options in Los Angeles, and are accredited by ACCET. Citizens from 84 nationalities have attended our Los Angeles ESL schools in the last year. Find the right English language school and course with Kaplan International in sunny Los Angeles to achieve your language goals! Kaplan International also has schools in Huntington Beach (Orange County) and Santa Barbara CA.
• Our Westwood English language school is a short walk from the UCLA campus
• 1 school on Whittier College’s vibrant college campus
• Our Whittier College English language school is on a friendly, peaceful Los Angeles suburban College campus with access to their facilities such as their outdoor swimming pool and gym
• Both schools offer weekly social activities such as trips to Las Vegas, the Beach or Disneyland.
Quality English Language Courses:
Both of our Los Angeles English schools offers language courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with frequent start dates throughout the year.
Students can also personalize courses through electives and supplementary study sessions to match their language goals.
• General English (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Intensive English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• Vacation English (20 classes/week)
• Business English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
• TOEFL and Academic English (20 classes + 15 structured study sessions/week)
• General English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year (20/24/32 weeks)
Exam Preparation Programs:
Achieve academic success with Kaplan International, experts in exam preparation. We offer GRE preparation and GMAT preparation.
Find your ‘home away from home’ while studying at our English language schools in Los Angeles. We offer homestay, three student residences (dormitory or cooperative housing) and student apartments!
• ”Studying at Kaplan is the most interesting and fun way to learn English. I like the system here, the staff are so nice! And Kaplan is like a little international social world. I loved it.”
Chih-Chen, Westwood Campus
• ”I can’t choose what I like more. You can find a little of each part of the world in just one city, plus the glamorous celebrities that maybe you can see. Can’t forget about the weather and people that are amazing.”
Maria, Westwood Campus
• ”I improved not only my English, I also learned a lot about other countries’ culture and people’s behaviour because there are many international students. I would recommend Kaplan to my friends who really want to study and at the same time enjoy life.”
Elnura, Westwood Campus
• ”I chose the US because the country is very diverse and it is a fun place to learn more English. Kaplan Whittier is close to LA and the campus is awesome.”
Daniela, Whittier Campus
• ”I love the Whittier College Campus. The track is my favourite place. Here, we have many opportunities to exercise, go to the library, and share our time with the college’s students.”
Maria, Whittier Campus
Learn more about our English language schools in Los Angeles.
At what time should I report to school on my first day?
You should arrive at school between 8.15am and 8.45am, and the exact time will be in the information pack you receive when you arrive at your accommodation.
You must bring in your Kaplan International documents, your passport, proof of insurance and a pen to do the initial English test on your first day.
What will I do on my first day?
All students take a Kaplan International English test, meet the school staff and have an introduction to the school, facilities, courses and the local area.
You will receive an individual timetable later in the day and your classes begin on the following day. Remember, if you have questions feel free to ask!
The school staff are there to help, especially on your first day.
Will my lessons be in the morning or afternoon?
This depends on the location of your school and time of year – many of the schools run classes in the morning and afternoon so be prepared for this.
However, once we have set your lesson schedule we will aim to keep it the same for some time as many students have a part-time job.
Remember though, that your lessons and school work must come first and any paid work must be scheduled around this.
Do I get a certificate or diploma after the course?
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of your course, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied, as well as your attendance.
Contact us to learn more about our English courses and English language schools in Los Angeles.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1133 Westwood Blvd, Suite 201, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.