Contact Page - Learn English in Hawaii, USA
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii:
Learn English in Hawaii! Conveniently situated just one block from the famous Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is an award-winning English language school accredited by ACCET. With more than 30 years experience in teaching English to students from around the world, IIE provides a wide range of English courses taught by highly-qualified and experienced teachers. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Quality Education / Total Immersion!
We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy. All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course.
English Language Courses in Hawaii:
• General English - six levels from beginning to advanced levels
• Short Term English Program (STEP) - 20 hours/week
• Intensive English Program (IEP) - 25 hours/week
• Long Term-IEP (L-IEP) - 25 hours/week
• Super-Intensive English Program (SIEP) - 35 hours/week
• Business English Courses
• Academic Year English Program
• Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) / Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) exam preparation
• TOEIC / TOEFL test preparation (through private lessons only)
• Private English Lessons - flexible one-on-one lessons at IIE
• English Conversation classes with 1-5 students)
• Surfing English Adventure - combine English classes and surf lessons
• Hula English Adventure (Hula = a traditional Hawaiian dance) - combine English classes and hula lessons
• Summer English Course - Adult Beginning Level Course (F1 visa not required)
• Summer English programs for kids (K-STEP for ages 6-12) and teens (T-STEP for ages 12-16)
• Homestay program - live with an American family, and experience Hawaiian lifestyle & culture
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-01-20 were from:
Quebec, Canada; Norman Oklahoma; san luis potosí, Mexico; Paris, France; Santa cruz, Bolivia; and more.