ABC Languages, Manhattan - French Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype:
Bonjour! If you are searching for quality French classes in NYC, there is no better place than ABC Languages to perfect your French skills. Located in West Side Manhattan, ABC offers group French classes and private French tutoring to adults, teenagers and kids. With daytime, evening and weekend classes available. we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced French in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).French Language Classes in NYC:
In our small, conversation based classroom, our students learn through role-play, games, and lively real life conversations.
• Group French classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening and Saturday weekend classes.
• French Conversation Practice – High Beginner
• French Conversation Practice – Intermediate/Advanced
• French Crash Course for Travelers (Workshop where you learn vocabulary & phrases)
• French 101 in Review - A Quick Refresher of the Basics
• Private French lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Corporate French language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Private / Semi-private French tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online French classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Summer French classes
Further Foreign Language Classes:
Group classes, private lessons or corporate programs are also available in other languages including Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Japanese, Korean, Greek, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, American Sign Language, and more. We also offer language classes for kids!
Our popular NYC school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).