ABC Languages, Manhattan - French Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype:
Learn French in Manhattan with ABC Languages! A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC offers group French classes and private French tutoring to adults, teenagers and kids. Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We strive to provide top quality lessons, while also creating a multi-linguistic, multi-national atmosphere of students. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available in Manhattan NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT. In addition, we provider corporate French language training to companies and organizations.
• Learning French can be a fun and relaxing social pursuit. Spoken by about 75 million people worldwide, French enjoys great prestige culturally, and is the official language in France, Haiti and Luxembourg and an official language in Canada, Belgium and Switzerland.
• It serves as an unofficial second language in France's former African colonies like Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Niger and Bénin and in South East Asia. It is also one of the 6 official languages of the European Union.
• French is a key language for European markets, so learning French greatly improves your employment opportunities globally. After English, French is the second most frequently taught language in the world.
Easily-Accessible Location in NYC:
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
Daytime, evening & weekend French classes available.
• Group French classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening and Saturday weekend classes.
• French Crash Course for Travelers (Workshop where you learn vocabulary & phrases)
• French Conversation Practice – High Beginner
• French Conversation Practice – Intermediate/Advanced
• French 101 in Review - A Quick Refresher of the Basics
• Private French lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private French tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school French programs for elementary, middle & high school students (All grades. We customize and coordinate with the public or private school including class size.)
• Skype / Online French classes – Customized one-on-one lessons.
• Corporate French language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
• Summer French classes
Further Foreign Language Classes:
Group classes, private lessons or corporate programs are also available in other languages including Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Hindi, Farsi, Korean, American Sign Language and more. We also offer language classes for kids!
Our Students have come from all walks of life and careers including from the arts, fashion, design, media, publishing, film, legal fields, consulting, finance, banking, healthcare / medical, management, hospitality, culinary arts, travel, sports, education, college / university students, diplomats, NGOs / non-profits, and more.
• "Love the class teacher was excellent."
Lila, French, Advanced Conversation
• "It was a great class. The teacher was funny and very patient."
Patricia, French Student
• "Class was very informative but relaxed and the teacher Leila was excellent."
Denise, French, Total Beginner
• "The teacher was very energetic and knowledgeable. This is a good course if you have no or little knowledge of the French language."
French Crash Course for Travelers
• "I honestly wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed with the instructor and his ability to keep the class engaged. There were five of us in the conversation class, which gave us all enough time to practice our French. I'll definitely come back!"
French Conversation Practice Group
• "I took beginner level French and loved it. Our teacher was great: thorough, knowledgeable, interesting and fun. I also liked the dynamic among the students and how that was fostered by the teacher. And to make it all even better, every year there's a student / teacher party with open bar, drinks, dancing -- and it's a blast!
If you're looking to learn a language in an interesting and collegial way, try this school. I'm going back for my next class this fall! Thanks for getting me past basic French! I thought I never would! * Pros: Native speaker teachers; good class size; annual party."
"Nice folks - wide range of classes, and very friendly / accommodating. I took a French class there a few years ago and had a great time - only reason I didn't continue was that I got busy with work.
The owner, Elizabeth, seems to have a real passion for languages herself . She's lived in quite a few places and speaks four or five languages fluently. She's a nice woman, too - you should at least give her a call to see how they can help you out with your language aspirations."
French, Total Beginner Student
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 146 West 29th Street, Suite 6E, New York City, New York 10001, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.