EU Business School, Barcelona:
Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school! Located on Av. Diagonal, EU provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of business, management and finance. We offer a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world. We also offer an online Sports Management MBA program.
At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
Our sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty. Our undergraduate and graduate courses are taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields.
In addition to excellent academic credentials, EU professors are consultants, entrepreneurs, and business leaders, bringing years of experience in business practice to the classroom.
Sports Management Degree Programs - Taught entirely in English:
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Sports Management: 3 years (6 semesters)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Sports Management - accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia: one year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
The EU Barcelona campus is located close to the attractive, uptown neighborhood of Bonanova in a modern building, which offers the best study conditions for our students.
Just a 10-minute train ride from the city’s old town and easily-accessible by public transport, our campus is within walking distance of restaurants, public libraries, excellent sports facilities and parks.
Our faculty offers both strong academic credentials and real work experience, making the connection between the workplace and the classroom and providing our students with a truly global experience.
• Our Sports Management degree programs are accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• ACBSP and IACBE are American associations accrediting programs specializing in management. and both are CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
• EU Business School has also been recognized by eduQua, the first Swiss quality label geared toward adult further education, and the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• Our Barcelona campus is also accredited by the International Quality Accreditation (IQA).
• All 11 of our on-campus Barcelona MBA programs (including the Sports Management MBA) are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia
• In addition, EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2020, which brings together leading institutions in the academic world and has become the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
• Internationally renowned, our on-campus MBA program has been recognized for its outstanding excellence in the prestigious QS Global MBA Rankings 2020 where we have been ranked 11th in the world.
• EU Business School has been awarded a four-star rating in overall business school excellence in the world renowned QS Stars ratings. We have also been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the categories of employability, internationalization & diversity and innovation & entrepreneurship.
• EU Business School has been placed in the Superior Research & Employability Quadrant in the QS Global 250 Business Schools Report, which is based upon the findings of two global surveys – a survey of 12,125 international employers who hire MBA graduates and a survey of 76,798 academics with expertise in the fields of business and management.
• "The campus exchange programs opens a whole of education and underlines the international perspective of European Business School."
• "I found the faculty extremely helpful; they encouraged open discussion, teamwork and their real-world experience greatly contributes to the learning process."
• "I was looking for a business school that combined a high-quality modern curriculum and teaching faculty with an international study environment. I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity."
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Av. Diagonal 648, 08017, Barcelona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.