Sports schools in Spain for sailing, diving, golf. Summer soccer camps in Barcelona, sailing courses, scuba diving courses in Gran Canaria & south of Spain, golf schools in Madrid with Spanish immersion programs, vacation packages..
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia
3.Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid.
• Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic camp is located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields.
• This Official Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, in Madrid, Spain, is an incredible opportunity to experience specialized soccer training with one of the world’s most successful youth football academies and their expert UEFA qualified academy football coaches at Atletico de Madrid Academy Training Center.
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years.
Enjoy a unique summer experience - learn Spanish or perfect your current level, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world.
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, tennis, & golf. We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
Spanish Language + Sports Summer Camps: Program Duration: 1, 2 or 3 weeks
- Spanish + Tennis camp
- Spanish + Golf camp
- Spanish + Football camp
- Spanish + Basketball camp
- Spanish + Volleyball camp
- Spanish + Multi-Sport program
- Spanish + Windsurfing program
- Spanish + Sailing program
- Spanish + Personalized Package program
Further Year-Round & Summer Programs for Juniors:
- Summer sports camps for individuals (ages 13-18)
- Academic year sports camps & high school tours for sports academies
- Year-round school trips for groups
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2022 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Spanish Sailing is located 2kms from the Catalan fishing town of l'Ametlla de Mar, 150 kms down the coast from Barcelona, Spain. Our school is set on 5 acres surrounded by olive farms and mountains. Our school is a fully residential Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved shore based training centre. We teach all of the RYA theory courses in one-to-one situations and in a beautiful environment. In addition to the normal classroom facilities, our school is fully equipped with a variety of simulators and even a fully working electronic 'bridge'. The number of participants on any course is intentionally kept low to allow near one-to-one attention and the structure of the training is flexible to allow individual requirements to be addressed. It is usual to start the course by correspondence ahead of the visit, to make best use of the time at the centre where the concentration is on those topics usually found the most difficult to grasp and where individual attention is most needed.
Club Yachting, located in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain, is a Royal Yachting Association (RYA) school offering Sailing, Motor Boat, Powerboat and Theory courses. At Club Yachting we are all passionate about sailing and motor cruising, and our mission is to pass this passion onto our customers.
Club Yachting is run by Andy Williams, with help in the office from Janet and in the marina our team of permanent instructors. Andy has been sailing since he was 8 years old, and spent his teenage years racing in the Solent, competing in the Fastnet race 3 times. After sailing some 40,000 miles he took his Yachtmaster exam a few days after his 18th birthday.
Club Yachting offers the full range of RYA Sailing, Motor Cruising and Powerboat courses, as well as the full range of theory courses. The RYA is the UK national body for all forms of boating, including dinghy and yacht racing, motor and sail cruising, RIBs and sports boats, powerboat racing, windsurfing, inland cruising and narrowboats, and personal watercraft.
Davy Jones Diving is the closest PADI diving school to the El Cabrón Marine Reserve at Arinaga, and the only BSAC (British Sub-Aqua Club) school on the island. Being next to one of the best and most spectacular dive sites in the Canary Islands means that they have some fantastic dives and great fun as their knowledgeable dive leaders and instructors lead you through this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life.
Their service includes pick up and drop off at your hotel reception and a freephone number for bookings. They take you to the best dive sites on the island so you can experience its beautiful reefs and sea life. They offer Discover Scuba, Courses, Snorkelling and exploration and adventure dives (deep, reef, wreck, night) for qualified divers. They teach from beginners (Discover Scuba Day Excursion) to advanced levels under the BSAC and PADI training schemes.
We are a PADI dive centre and diving school based in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. We are a family run divecentre with our feet in the sea, our private terrace with direct access to the sea is a wonderful place to take your first underwater breaths, and a great place for non divers to relax too. We offer diving for all levels of experience. Beginners can take your first underwater breaths or get qualified to dive with the PADI open water course. For the experienced divers we offer daily dive trips in the islands clear, rich waters where you can see everything from sea-horses to manta rays.
We offer all PADI courses. Half day Discover scuba diving courses, two day Scuba Diver certificate and the four day Open Water course. All courses are taught in our private channel, with the last day of diving for the open water course at the National Marine Reserve at Arinaga. Courses for experienced divers as well as professional development courses.
We are a Padi dive centre based in Torreblanca, Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain. We offer courses from beginner level through to Divemaster on a one2one basis. The dive centre is situated right opposite the beach where the training takes place. We like to emphasise greatly of safety but at the same time have fun with the diving. We have fully qualified PADI instructors along with TDI trained staff. We also offer facilities for disabled divers with an HSA trained instructor.
Courses for beginners through to Divemaster level. We have various dive sites that can accommodate all level of divers, from discover scubas to qualified divers. We offer various speciality courses, just e mail and we will give you full details. If you book the open water diver course and the advanced open water course we will offer a discount of 20% of the advanced course.