Edu-inter Summer Language School in Quebec:
Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (10-17) and adults (16+). Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment. 2017 will be the 12th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers.
• Quebec City is the best place to study French in North America as it is considered the cradle of French Civilization in America. French is spoken by all its citizens as the main language.
• With 600,000 inhabitants, it’s a really beautiful and very safe city. It offers plenty of activities combining a university atmosphere with all the services of a big city.
• With its fortified historical downtown, declared Humanity World Heritage by UNESCO, Quebec City is the destination for thousands of tourists every year.
• Known for its relaxing living, lovely people and its unique architectural style, it has also lots of natural parks in the middle of the city including the famous Plains of Abraham.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge.
• The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Live with a Canadian host family:
Participants in homestay accommodation return to their host family after 4:30 pm to eat dinner and to spend the evening with their hosts.
• University residence:
Students who are staying in the off-campus university residence return as a group to the residence for dinner and evening activities. They are constantly supervised by our counselors.
For Children & Teenagers - ages 10-17
Our French program follows international standards, which ensures its compatibility with internationally recognized exams (DELF, TCF, etc.). Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
At the end of their French summer course, students are awarded a Certificate according to the level achieved.
Winter French Camps:
For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
Summer French Courses for Adults (16+)
• French for FLE Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
• "Edu-inter is a wonderful opportunity to study French, make new friends from all over the world, learn about the Quebecois culture, and also learn a thing or two about yourself!"
• "I cannot praise the teachers enough; they were careful to take account of their students’ interests, were generous with their time outside school hours. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my summer studying at Edu-inter. Best wishes!"
• "I really enjoyed that I learned a lot in a laid-back and fun atmosphere. I will definitely be going back to Quebec City in the near future! Thank you, Edu-inter!"
• "I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: 755 Grande-Allée Ouest, Québec City, Quebec QC G1S 1C1, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.