Summer camps in Canada: Summer camps for kids, children, teens. 2020 summer sports schools in Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver homestay programs, summer English courses, music camps, camp d'été au Canada, campamentos de verano, cursos de inglés verano en Canada..
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
2.NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your teen son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps in Montreal for junior children & high school teens (ages 7-17 years old) are for 1 to 5 weeks.
• Combine French language learning with fun sporting and recreational activities including: Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available.
• The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University, downtown campus.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you." - Ningning, China
• Immerse your child or teenager in an intensive English summer course in Montreal, the cultural capital of Quebec, Canada!
• NSL Mondial, an experienced international language training provider, offers 1 to 5-week summer ESL camps in Canada for elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls) of ages 7-17 years old.
• We offer day camps and overnight residential accommodation options for students.
• This is a language-focused English immersion camp with recreational activity and sports options. Students receive a minimum of 20 lessons / 15 hours of English language learning classes a week.
• Exciting activities include Drama, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, and more.
• The summer English classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language courses for juniors in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler as well as French language summer programs in Montreal.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%." - Joanne, Quebec
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world. Contact us today for information on the range of fun, educational French language and activities summer programs available in Quebec City.
• The capital of Canada's Quebec province, Quebec City truly is a beautiful city located at the mouth of the wonderful St. Lawrence Seaway, just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car, bus or train north east of Montreal.
• As a UNESCO historical location and one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, this very charming, tourist-friendly summer holiday destination offers students a true French-speaking environment as well as rich Canadian history and culture, and magnificent architecture.
• Quebec City is easily reached by international students and families, and is served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
French Immersion Summer Camps in Quebec City: • Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
• For Juniors / High School Teens ages 10 to 17 years old.
Language Camp choices with Sports Activities:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Tennis Camp
6. French & Hockey Camp
7. French & Equestrian Camp
8. French & Soccer Camp
Accommodation: Nearby residence or homestay with a local host family.
If you are searching for a quality computer camp in the Metro Vancouver area, Byte Camp may have the ideal solution for you! We provide a range of video game design, 3D animation, and movie production camps for kids and teens (ages 9-12 and 11-14) in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, Coquitlam / New Westminster / Burnaby area. In addition, we offer our summer tech camps on Vancouver Island, and in Calgary AB.
Byte Camp is the busiest Tech Camp provider in Western Canada! We are a non-profit organization that is devoted to inspiring new Creative Technology skills in youth...and having fun at the same time!
- Animation3- Intro to Animation
- Lights! Computer! Action!
- 2D Animation on Tablet
- Claymation Movie Production
- Music and Video Production
- 2D Video Game Design
- 2D Video Game Design - Level 2
- 3D Animation
- 3D Animation - Level 2
- 3D Video Game Design
Camp of Champions, located in Whistler (2 hours north of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is the only English Language (ESL) School in the world where you can learn to snowboard, ski and mountain bike. We offer our programs to students from 12 to 18 years of age. Ride the internationally famous Camp of Champions snowpark – the best summer snowpark in the world, and The Whistler Bike Park - the best bike park in the world and by night attend English class. Making friends while doing the sport you love is the fastest way to learn any language. Your day is spent on snow or dirt, with English speaking friends and coaches, followed by 2 hours of classroom study.
Ski, Bike and Snowboard Summer Camp with ESL:
- Mountain Bike coaching
- Skiing classes
- Snowboarding lessons
- 2 hours of classroom ESL study
- A low coach to camper ratio
- One-on-One coaching
- Free after ride activities
• Learn English in the heart of Canada's largest city this summer! NSL Mondial provides quality English language immersion camps in Toronto , Ontario for Canada-based and international students.
• Students ages 8-19 can choose to stay from 1-8 weeks, with Day Camp and Homestay options available.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries.
• NSL Mondial also offers an ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• We also provide English language courses for juniors in the following Canadian cities: Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler.
English Summer Immersion Camp in Toronto: - For students ages 8-19
- 1-8 week study options. Features include:
• 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities
• Small group classes 9 am to 12 pm Monday to Friday
• Specialized curriculum for children & youth
• Fun activities – 12:30 to 4:30
• Day Camp or with host family homestay accommodation
• Optional Saturday Trips
• Airport transfers
Also: ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).